internet boyfriend

You couldn't believe it! After 2 years of FaceTime and messaging everyday, your mother had finally let you fly from Los Angeles to Vancouver to meet your online boyfriend, Finn Wolfhard.

"Y/n! Ready to go!" Your mom shouted up the stairs. You grabbed your backpack and your huge suitcase, and dragged them downstairs.

"Of course." You squealed, when you eventually reached the bottom of the stairs.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Right Josh, no parties!" She told your older brother, who was looking through his phone. Josh was having a party, you'd found out and he'd bought you pizza so you wouldn't tell mom.

"Yeah, yeah." He said with a slight grin. Your mom shook her head at him. Suddenly there was a beep from outside, the taxi to take you to the airport was here.

"Come on, mom." You grabbed her wrist. She kissed Josh's cheek and followed you out the front door.

You both climbed into the taxi. You mom waved at Josh as the taxi drove away from your house.

finn 💞
what time are you going to be here? i can't wait to see you xxxxxxx

you
4 hours. can't wait to see you too xxxxxxx

finn💞
that's ages xxxxxxx

you
sorry baby. arriving at LAX now xxxxxxx

You climbed out of the taxi and grabbed your bags out of the boot whilst your mom payed the taxi driver.

You went through security and looked through some shops, until they called your flight number.

"Come on, mom, quick!!" You shouted, making the whole shop look at you.

"Shh y/n! The plane doesn't leave for another 20 minutes." She said, putting down the moisturizer she was looking at.

You walked to where your airplane was taking off.

After queuing for 10 minutes, you finally got on the plane and sat in your seats.

"Are you excited, y/n?" Your mom asked you.

You quickly nodded. "Excited is an understatement." You said giggling. She simply laughed and went back to reading her Vogue magazine.

The airplane finally took off and you decided to listen to a few bops (songs).

"Mom. How long is left?" You asked, taking one earbud out.

"We've only been on the plane for 8 minutes, y/n." She said, eyes not leaving her magazine. You groaned and went back to listening to music.

You must have fallen asleep because you woke up to your mom shaking you.

"We're here!" She said. You undid your seatbelt and jumped up.

(fast-forward security, boarder control, if you have that in america, luggage claim and all that shit)

We went though the doors into where people waited for you to come through. You dropped your luggage because you saw him. You saw Finn.

You both ran to each other like they do in the movies. When you reached each other, Finn picked you up and twirled you around.

You heard people aww'ing as you rested your head on his shoulder. "You're even more beautiful in real life." He whispered in you ear, which made you smile.

a/n: cUte xOxOxO