beach vibes

You laid on the warm, soft sand in your black bikini, with your sunglasses sat on top of your nose. You needed this relaxing day because of stress building up.

Suddenly you heard a voice. "Hey." It said. You lowered your sunglasses and saw the most gorgeous boy laying down next to you.

"Um.. hi." You sat up and looked at him.

"I'm Finn. You looked lonely so I thought I'd sit with you to keep you company." He smiled.

You giggled slightly. "I'm y/n and thanks."

You watched him rubbing sunscreen into his face, arms and legs. When he stopped you snapped out of your daydream and looked at the ocean.

"Wanna go swimming?" He asked.

You looked back at him. "But you just put sunscreen on?"

He shrugged and got up then grabbed your hand. He pulled you up and you both ran to the sea.

He jumped into the crystal clear water and sighed.

"Is it cold?" You asked.

"No y/n, it's boiling." He said.

You nodded and got in. He wasn't lying, it was so warm. The water was quite shallow at the moment, so you had to walk over to Finn. You failed and tripped in the water.

You went flying and landed in Finns arms. You and Finn made eye contact, you looked into each other's eyes.

Finns arms were around you. You suddenly released and scrambled away. "I'm sorry." You said.

"No, no that's okay." He ran his hands through his hair.

You smiled and began splashing around. Finn joined in and you were happy. Finn made you happy.

After playing in the water for ages, you and Finn got out of the water, wrapped our towels around ourselves then went to the drink bar.

"Virgin Mojito, please." You told the barman and he nodded then looked at Finn.

"Non-alcoholic Pina Colada." Finn said. The barman smiled and made our drinks.

"Wow this is delicious!" I sipped my drink.

"Yeah this is so amazing!" Finn said.

"This day has been amazing! Thank you for cheering me up, Finn." I hugged him.

"I didn't know you were upset." He laughed.

a/n: i went to a concert a saw my baby, Shawn Mendes bddbdbdbdbfbfbxhxgvddhxhdb
also i finished exams on friday!! no more till next year yayyyyy!!!!!!
ALSO WE REACHED 10K READS HOLY SHIT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DHDBDGXYDHDCYDIDBCCXUXHXHXHXJ
LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOXO