Chapter 9: Jealous?

A/N AHHH I'm getting really frustrated at wattpad, it's messing up the notifications and says I've published a chapter but I can't access it and no one can see it... I hope it works this time, I'm going insane...

On with the story!

Raging Storm: Mo, stop spreading rumours. If you bully Little Flower I'll kick you out.

Once Storm had said these words the chat calmed down a little. Instead they were trying to think of a way to protect the new addition of their team. After all, she was very low-level ah!

Raging Storm simply said not to worry about it as she wouldn't leave his side.

And so, they entered the dungeon! 

Just like Raging Storm promised, Little Flower was uninjured at his side. While he killed off the monsters she collected the loot.

The other team members were feeling a bit jealous.

For the first time in his life, An Lian made friends online. He was very happy! Although sometimes these people were a bit strange, and they liked to tease Little Flower, An Lian could tell they were just joking around. He felt overjoyed to be included into their friendship group.

{Guild} Blue Moon: Little Flower, you'll play with us again right?

{Guild} Raging Storm: Of course she will. She's part of the guild now.

{Guild} Little Flower: ^^

Unfortunately, Little Flower did not pick up the armour as it was a rare drop. But An Lian didn't mind particularly.

After the group had left the dungeon people started going their separate ways.

{Guild} Little Flower: I have to go now. Lights off in the dorm. Bye bye

{Guild} Momomo: Aw, Little flower has to go now? Okay... byebye <3

{Guild} Raging Storm: I'm leaving too.

Jian Chen stared at Little Flower's message for a while.

She goes to university too? And her lights out are at the same time as mine, maybe she lives close by... [A/N you have no idea Jian Chen]

After logging off An Lian stretched and yawned in his chair. He had been playing for over three hours straight.

Ahh, what has my life become.

An Lian thought as he contemplated his life.

------------

The next day, An Lian once again woke up early to attend one of his morning lectures. Luckily, this was the only thing he had to do today, so he could spend the rest of the day studying or playing Red Dragon Quest.

Still groggy from waking up early, An Lian made his way to class. He was pulled out of his trance from someone grabbing his arm and jumping up and down shouting excitedly,

"Xiao Lian! Xiao Lian! Guess what?"

"What is it Ru Lan?" An Lian answered slightly overwhelmed by her enthusiasm.

"Well you see, I've found a great place!" A great place for a date between a certain seme and a certain uke, hehehe.

An Lian looked up from Ru Lan's face and saw most of the class were staring at them at this point, and in that crowd was... you guessed it, Jian Chen.

He had a frown on his face as he watched Ru Lan's every move like a hawk, particularly the arm that was wrapped around An Lian's.

Ru Lan noticed this too and her smile turned even brighter!

Yes, that's right, you are jealous your wife is being touched by another women. Quickly come down and claim him!

"Huhuhu" Ru Lan let out a strange laugh.

An Lian, embarrassed being the centre of attention, quickly pulled Ru Lan to a seat nearby.

"Ru Lan, you can tell me about it later okay?" An Lian whispered into her ear.

Feeling she had done enough, Ru Lan stayed quiet the whole lesson. Only using a small mirror in her pencil case to occasionally sneak glances at Jian Chen's expression. Perfect, operation make seme jealous was a huge success. Commencing second stage.

[A/N Ru Lan's thoughts are all of us when we see a potential ship]

Once the lecture was over, Ru Lan pulled An Lian to the side once again.

Loud enough for the ever-watching Jian Chen to hear she said,

"An Lian Ge, can you help me with this class, I really don't understand the teacher's notes."

An Lian thought about it for a bit and decided: he wanted to study today anyway so what's the harm in helping someone else, so he agreed and the two headed off toward the library.

Jian Chen watched as the two left.

When did they become so close?

Surprisingly, Ru Lan was very good to study with, she did not bother An Lian and was very open-minded. An Lian was a bit confused: What got into her this morning to make her act so strange? Does she have dual-personalities?

Regardless, An Lian was happy Ru Lan was back to her normal cheerful self, and not clinging to his arm calling him 'Ge'.

The two spilt off and went their separate ways after a few hours.

Returning to the dorm, An Lian found Yu Ming and Jian Chen sitting at their laptops. An Lian also went onto his laptop and logged into the game.

An Lian was happy to see that when he logged on there was a notification telling him:

Currently Online: Momomo, MXC, Raging Storm

It's nice to have friends, why didn't I do this sooner?

As per usual, the first thing that happened after An Lian logged on was a message from Raging Storm.

{Private message} Raging storm: Where too?

-------

A/N

Hi everyone,

I'm very tired today and just want to nap but there is much to do.

Thinking back on it now, I really enjoyed writing Ru Lan's character - When I was first planning the story, I didn't think much of her, merely someone who might cause misunderstandings in the relationship.

But as I wrote the story, she slowly turned into something else. Perhaps my inner fujoshi persona that would never come out in public. 

Anyway... Have a great day!

- Light

P.S Wow almost 1000 reads ah!

(P.P.S anyone hyped for the release of hixtape, it made my day ^^)

This is the third time I'm publishing this chapter, sorry if you don't get notifications anymore... I hope it fixes itself soon.