Xi Jun x Yu Ming: Part III

A/N Oh ma lord this is a long chapter. Smut warning. What else... hmm, I guess I'll see you at the end. Happy reading!

After that day, Yu Ming really tried his best to pretend it never happened.

On the other hand, Xi Jun tried his best to not forget.

Since that night where the two had helped each other get off, Xi Jun would ask Yu Ming every chance he got to do it again. But Yu Ming would always outright refuse.

Xi Jun didn't find it fun to do alone anymore, and would give up after a few minutes and sulk, "Yu Ming~ It's no fun alone... Just once more?"

Yu Ming really believed Xi Jun had no shame, the guy followed him around everywhere he went – from the classroom to the bathroom, Yu Ming simply could not catch a break.

Xi Jun sat daydreaming in class. Yu Ming was clearly avoiding him!

"You idiot! If you keep going like this, I hire someone to do you in the butt!"

Xi Jun's friends were messing around behind him, it seems like they were playing a game on their laptops and one of them had made a mistake.

The last insult caught Xi Jun's attention.

Guys can do 'it' in the butt?

Xi Jun tried to think about it logically.

Women can do anal... so why can't men?

It seems a whole world had just opened up for Xi Jun. After class he rushed back to the dormitory to do some 'research'.  [A/N My readers would be familiar with 'research']

It's true! Two guys can do it! Woah, I didn't know it would be so flexible!

After watching a few videos, Xi Jun was completely aroused. He could not help but to think about doing these sorts of things with Yu Ming. The guys taking it in the videos seemed to really enjoy it too! But of course, Xi Jun would be the one giving... imagining Yu Ming putting his inside of him made him feel slightly put off... but also strangely turned on.

Xi Jun shook his head to clear his thoughts.

How will I even convince Yu Ming to agree?

While these thoughts preoccupied his mind, the very cause of his discomfort appeared in the room.

Yu Ming gave the guy a long once-over before walking to his bed and lying down.

At first, Xi Jun was just going to be direct and ask the other, but now that he had arrived, he couldn't help but to get cold feet.

Nervously, Xi Jun spoke: "Heh, you know... Yu Ming, today I discovered a strange thing..."

No response.

Xi Jun: "My friends were just joking around, but then they mentioned something about doing 'it' in the butt with another man..."

Yu Ming, who had been carefully listening since the beginning felt his heart beat pick up.

Xi Jun: "I never even thought about it before, but I looked it up and it's really a thing!"

Silence occupied the room.

Xi Jun: "Haha... imagine, two men doing it? Wouldn't it be weird?"

Yu Ming was blushing profusely as he had his head turned away from Xi Jun. Of course he knew about such things... Two men doing it, he knew very well. He had even poked himself down there on a few occasions... for experimental purposes of course.