A final author's note

Everyone, it's been a long journey. Four months since I published my first chapter.

Thank-you for all the wonderful people that have followed me since the beginning and those who only just joined. Never did I think I would gain so many lovely readers.

Really, I've read every single comment.

This was my first novel ever, if anyone want to give honest feedback, I'd really appreciate it!

Now that this book has ended, I hope you follow me in my next journey. I'll be going into my writing hibernation for a few months, when I return I will have new novels to share. Here's a sneak peek at what I'm working on 😉.

(A/N from 3 years in the future, I'm not working on these stories anymore, maybe in the future I will go back to them buuut I am working on a different novel now ^-^) 

1. Becoming my classmate's pet

Set in modern day, an impulsive and energetic boy wonders the market place and stumbles across a strange old lady. Speaking bad of his classmate, the boy is turned into a hamster to learn a valuable lesson. And who would he run into? His bully of course!

The boy discovers he can become a semi-human form - but he still has his little ears and tail! No good! Anyway, where did his clothes go!

Will his bully take care of him, or try to kill him?

This is a fluffy, cute story between a feisty uke and bully seme. The uke becomes a hamster and tries to break the curse with the help of his seme/school bully.

2. 1000 Days with You + A Lifetime more

A man leads an unhappy life with his wife and daughter. After discovering someone from his past, is sent back in time for another chance. Will the other man respond to his courting? Or is the future set to play out.

This is a bit of an emotional one, the first few chapters are hard hitting but it is a happy ending. It's really about a man that never spoke up to the one he loved and felt regret for the rest of his life.

Withdrawn and antisocial uke x outgoing and clumsy seme.

3. Journey to find Faye

It's already been 300 years since the Last Day - the day the world stopped. Those dead things were once humans, but time has deformed them to become grotesque creatures only able to kill and replicate. When killing such a being, one must strike for the head, otherwise the mutation will allow it to grow back and heal its injuries. It's also capable of division, that is, splitting itself into two smaller beings able to grow to full size and repeat the process. It can happen in mere minutes, causing outbursts in populations if left unmonitored.

Commonly known as zombies - they are the Undead. Born from mankind's sin. They are our punishment.

I'm really excited for this one. An apocalypse setting exploring a complex society built on religious systems and hierarchy.

But that's not what you're here for right?

Well let me get you excited, there are two ukes paired with one seme!

(*Chants, threesome threesome threesome*)

Ahem... don't know what possessed me there...

-------

So, we've got comedy, tragedy and action genres ^0^. All 100% BL.

If you're down here well done! As for extra chapters and Yu Ming x Xi Jun chapters, I'll start writing them next week!

I've made a ko-fi account if anyone wants to help support me.

Oh, that's right, I'm making a site now too! I'll be updating and archiving my novels there. Come talk to me there about anything! I'll tell you when it's ready!

Bye for now, I hope to see you all soon!

- Light