Xi Jun x Yu Ming: Part I

There will be three parts to the Yu Ming and Xi Jun story; Part I: Fluff, Part II: Smut, Part III: Fluff + Smut.

Okay, this one is set in chapter 16 after Meng Ying yelled at An Lian for spilling something on her dress. Jian Chen has just taken An Lian away. Yu Ming is left with Meng Ying. (Having these names together I see how people may get confused lol)

Here's a short snippet from the chapter for context,

["I-I'm sorry Meng Ying, I d-didn't mean to run into you. I'll compensate for your dress..."

Jian Chen heard An Lian quietly say with a broken voice from behind Yu Ming.

"There's no need for that An Lian, I'll take care of it." Jian Chen said in a cold voice staring bluntly at Meng Ying. He was trying with all his might to control his anger.

He stepped forward, grabbed An Lian's arm, and pulled him away – giving Yu Ming a slight nod while saying, "I'll take care of him". Yu Ming was reluctant to let go of An Lian but he had another person to deal with right now.

Yu Ming: "Who do you think you're calling trash? Have you been staring at yourself in the mirror too long and become delusional?"]

The story will continue from here,

Meng Ying had never met so many people in one day that dared oppose her.

Jian Chen had taken that boy and left, which meant Meng Ying did not have to keep up her 'innocent victim' character any longer.

"You dare say these things to me, do you know who I am! I'm telling my father about this and you can kiss your life goodbye!" [A/N lol Malfoy is that you]

"Woah woah, what's going on here?"

Xi Jun, who had slept in, was walking to his class when he saw a large crowd of people standing outside. At first, he had thought there was a fight and pushed his way to the front, but what he did not expect to see was Yu Ming and his idol goddess Meng Ying arguing.

Yu Ming shifted his glaring eyes from Meng Ying to Xi Jun.

Xi Jun felt a shiver go up his spine as Yu Ming gave him a chilling look.

Yu Ming spat out at Meng Ying in retaliation, "You can do whatever you want. Rich kids like you think you can get away with anything? Really, try it whore."

Xi Jun widened his eyes slightly at Yu Ming's sharp tongue, not good, this will not end well for either of them!

"Hahaha... Yu Ming... you shouldn't joke around like this... let's just go... to..."

Xi Jun's voice became less and less confident with every word.

Attempting to ease the unfriendly atmosphere, Xi Jun had walked up to the two and swung an arm around Yu Ming's shoulders as a friendly gesture. However, as the words left Xi Jun's mouth, he felt extreme regret for his decision.

Yu Ming turned his head away from Xi Jun in anger and wiped the arm slung around his shoulder off with surprising force.

Yu Ming gave one last remark before turning and leaving, "I don't even need to lift a finger to ruin this bitch. She can do that all on her own.

If the man had long hair, he would surely have flipped it as he left.

Xi Jun awkwardly clasped his hands as he stood left abandoned by both sides.

He was feeling extremely conflicted. Talk about moral dilemma. While on one hand, he really wanted to follow his goddess Meng Ying to the classroom and apologize, on the other hand Yu Ming was still his friend. It was hard to read how Yu Ming was feeling, and Xi Jun was concerned as the boy had walked away from his class to the bathroom despite class starting soon.