Chapter 48(Part II): I do

A/N Part II, ToT. Oh this one has smut so yea... be warned and all that. 

The kiss lasted all of two seconds before Wang Yong's collar was roughly grabbed, and the man was thrown across the room.

Jian Chen yelled out in rage, "Forcing yourself on someone else without consent is normal where you were raised too?"

An Lian had never seen the other so angry. Jian Chen went over to the man he had just thrown to the side and gave him a few well-deserved punches, not forgetting to kick him in his most sensitive part.

Jian Chen having vented out some anger turned to An Lian.

An Lian had slide down the wall and sat in utter fear staring at the situation before him. Jian Chen knew he may have gone too far again.

He walked up to his baby and picked him up in a tight hug. An Lian slightly flinched when he saw Jian Chen approach him and closed his eyes. Once the other man's warmth enveloped him, he felt his heartbeat calm down.

Jian Chen: "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have seen that."

Jian Chen picked the boy up and directly left the freezer room.

The customers were shocked to see the two walk out and started gossiping about what had happened.

Jian Chen ignored the whispers and took An Lian to his car where he placed him in the passenger seat.

An Lian had calmed down by now, but he was still slightly afraid of how Jian Chen was feeling. The man clearly did not take this well.

An Lian: "I'm sorry... I should have listened to you."

Jian Chen spoke without glancing at the boy, "No, it was my fault. I am far to careless, letting you out of my sight with that man. He actually dared..."

Jian Chen had started the car and drove a short distance before turning into a parking building. Choosing a desolate corner, Jian Chen stopped the car.

He banged his hands on the steering wheel in anger. An Lian did not speak, and quietly observed.

The anger was quickly replaced with guilt as Jian Chen looked at An Lian beside him looking slightly frightened.

Jian Chen brought a hand over and stroked the boy's head, "I'm sorry, please don't be afraid of me..."

An Lian gave him a smile, "I forgive you, but next time, don't be so impulsive."

Next time?

That's not going to happen...

Jian Chen thought as he gazed at the cute boy sitting beside him.

Jian Chen grazed a finger over the boy's lips, "That man has dirtied you. Don't worry husband will make it better."

Jian Chen leaned over and licked An Lian's lips. He did not leave out a single centimetre of skin as he thought of that disgusting mouth actually touching his An Lian.

The kiss became more and more passionate as Jian Chen's possessiveness took control.

Jian Chen painfully retracted himself, and An Lian thought the man's hunger was sated.

However, this would only be the beginning.

Jian Chen opened his door and went to the back seats, folding them down. An Lian had a really bad feeling...

An Lian: "J-Jian Chen, what are you doing!?"

Jian Chen looked at An Lian with seductive eyes, "I have to thoroughly clean you."