Chapter 3

"Seriously! You parked your car there?"

What is wrong with that? Are they kidding? I mean I just parked my car where I wasn't supposed to but Jeez! They're making it a big thing. Max is a normal human just like us. He'll just get over it, with all the me paying for it stuff. Hah, I guess he already has. That billionaire, right infront of my eyes has no shame.

"It's nothing Rose, and someone needs to remind him that people are eating here," I utter as I manage to swallow my bite. There are a few more girls sitting with us, and they're literally drooling on the floor whilst watching him.

"Do ya even know how much it means when he literally pays attention to a girl? I mean I would do anything to change places with that blonde prick," one of the many girls sitting around the table speaks.

"Seriously? He's not that hot," I tell them while my eyes perform a 180. All the heads shot up in my direction and I turn my head....

"Who's not that hot?" What is he even doing here?

"What do you want?" I scowl. I know all the girls here are probably giving me a dirty look but right now my eyes and brain is focused on this man.

He sits down next to me, and leans forward on the table. "You look damn cute when you blush." What!

I grit my teeth. "Are you crazy?" I bellow angrily.

He rolls his eyes, and moves a few fair inches back. "I'll come straight to the point. I'm going to a business party tomorrow, and you'll be coming with me me, too . This is how you'll be paying, Eva darling."

My jaw drops on the floor, and my head starts to spin. Okay. This is some real insanity. He didn't just command me to go out with him. He's seriously obsessed with himself. I mean why else would he be so confidant about me agreeing to this. Hah, he didn't even ask me. He just threw it in my face, he passed an order.

"What!" I blurt. "You just can't pass out orders to random people." I give him the dirtiest look.

"We don't need to do this here," he says as he gets up and extends his hand to me. "Come on."

I narrow my eyes at him but he just sighs heavily. "Fine!" I utter, and roll my eyes.

I hear girls, and even boys gossiping about us as we make our way out of the hallway towards the parking lot. Okay.. so this guy is seriously really famous and is bothering me like crazy.
"Now what?"

"Get ready by 6 pm tomorrow, I don't like to be late," he says as he runs his eyes from my head to toe, making me flinch. "And please wear something classy. I have a class."

I give him a what-the-actual-hell look. I don't look cheap or ugly in my outfit. I mean I love to wear jeans and stuff like that. I'm not exactly kind of a dress girl. I'm more of a comfy one than classy. And just by the way, who said I'm agreeing to this? "I don't care about your damn stupid reputation. I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Listen, young lady. Let me make this clear for you. You don't have a choice in this. If you don't agree, you're gonna have to pay an even bigger price. And trust me with that."

I don't know what he can actually do. But considering that he owns one of the biggest companies in the world, and in an hour he found out my name, I think he can pretty much destroy me within seconds. It's just one stupid part. I can survive. But there will be one thing I need him to promise. "Fine. But you won't talk to me after that again. If you agree to that, I'm in." I don't hide the irritation from my face.

He laughs lightly before speaking. "Deal."

"Deal," I repeat, turn on my heels, and walk away from this arrogant, demanding, control freak billionaire.

****
Yay! The party is gonna be sooooo fun.
Don't miss the next chap!!!!
Ax