Chapter 26

A few months later.
*Eva's POV*
A lot has happened in these few months. I've become a mother of a Beautiful Baby Girl. I cannot describe how it feels. All I can say is that it's such a great feeling, it's a feeling I get when I look at my little girl. When I hold her tiny body in my arms.

Max started going to college. Yes, it is difficult to babysit a 2 weeks old baby, but I manage. We bought a new house. Yeah, house.

Sometimes Hailey comes over and helps me out. Sometimes she's too busy, and then I myself do everything.

As soon as Max comes back home, the first thing he does is hold his baby, and then plant a thousand kisses on her face. Then it's my turn. To be honest, I do kinda feel jealous. Kinda..

The bedroom door unlocks, and my possesive Billionaire walks in, as usual, a wide grin on his face.

"Hi, Wifey." He smiles, and leans in to kiss Emma.

"Hi, pretty boy," I whisper.

After ruffling my hair, he gently lies down on the bed on his side and smiles at me.

"What?" I ask, the corners of my mouth twitching.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You, and my little angel. I love you both. So damn much."

My vision blurs, and I immediately look away, scared he'll see me crying. He goes crazy. Like yea! Literally crazy.

After a second or so, I slightly move a little so I don't wake Emma, and also I'm facing Max.
"We love you too, Max. Thank you for everything."

"No, thank you.. for giving me such a beautiful baby. For standing by my side when no one else was. For believing in me when no one else did. THANK YOU, FOR BEING MY LIFE PARTNER."

"I'll always love you. With all my heart. Always be by your side. Always adore you." I hold his hand, and he squeezes lightly.

"Till death do us part."

...

"What do you want to eat?"

I look up at him, and my heart swells when I take in everything.

I quickly grab my phone and snap a picture of my babies

He looks at me confused, then rolls his eyes.
"This also going to the collection of millions of pictures you've taken of us? God! Woman, you're crazy."

I pout. "Shtop being meeeen."

He throws his head back, and bursts out laughing. "God!"

The waitress strides to our table, and smiles.
"Hi, may I please take your order?"

Max, (finally) drags his eyes away from Emma, and speaks, "Yeah.. Umm.. I'll just get water. What'd you want, sweetheart?"

The waitress faces me, and I tell her mine.
"I'd like a chicken steak, with mushroom sauce."

She writes it down on her notepad, and then all of a sudden Max says, "Wait... What will Emma eat?"

I look at him, and he's looking very serious. I bite my lip from laughing. From the corner of my eye, I notice that the waitress is smiling. Almost grinning.
"Max, she's just 3 weeks old."

"Well, she does have a tummy."

I give him a shut up look and ask the waitress to shoo away. Once she's out of sight, I laugh out loud.

"It's not funny, okay? I'm still new at this." His eyes perform a 180, and he starts to play with a sleeping Emma.

"Yeah it's not. It's hilarious."

He looks up at me, and smirks cockily. It's that smirk that holds a lot of promises. "You love it." Of course, is love it.

A throaty laugh escapes from my throat.
"You're unbelievable," I tease.

It's in that moment I realise that it's a gift. Having him and my baby is all I could ever ask for.

All of it.

******

Oh my gosh! *cries*
I don't know how to thank you guys for your love and support.
Well, THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone.
Do tell me if you want me to upload some bonus chapters.
Like high school scenes and all.
And check out my new books: