Chapter 4

O M G!
This is kinda what they're looking at the party. Eva looks exactly like he wanted. Classy😈

******

"Damn it Eva! You're so lucky, you little thing!"

Yea exactly. My sister thinks I'm lucky that I'd be attending a billionaires party. Well, to be honest I am sorta excited. Yea, sorta. Who wouldn't be excited to attend a party packed with rich people who smell awesome. Yes, I have a thing for colognes.

Just a few hours are left, and Max would be here at 6. I seriously have no idea what I'm gonna wear. I do have a dress or so, but they aren't classy at all. They're the total girlish dresses. Pink and yellow in colour, and Max would probably murder me on the spot.

"Seriously? I mean we could change places," I suggest as check through instagram.

"No! You're way more prettier than me, and I'm committed," Hailey reminds me for the millionth time. I wont deny that I don't like her fiancé . He's kind of girl-ish, and my taste is a proper man. Peter doesn't even smell like a man, he has a sweet scent which I hate.

"Shut up! How many times do I need to tell you that we are the same?" I roll my eyes at her, giving her a shut-up look. I mean jeez! She has the same hazel eyes as mine, the same jaw, same cheekbones, hell, we're even of the same height. Same complexion, blah..blah..blah...

The knock on the door pulls me out of my thoughts, and I hoist up, walking towards the door. "Yes?" I look around after opening it but there's no one... but a big brown box is lying on the floor with a card attached to it. I open it immediately.

I am so looking forward to seeing you. Put on a good perfume. Mx

Put on a good perfume? Put on a good perfume!? What the hell does he think about my dressing and how I smell? I've always spent hundreds of dollars on my damn perfumes. And this i for sure know that I smell amazing. ALL THE TIME!

I carry the box inside and shout on the top of my voice. "Hails! I'm going up to get ready!"

"Who was at the door?" she questions.

I stop midway in the stairs, and reply, "Arrogant guy!" She laughs out loud, which in turn makes me smile. I love my sister the most. After all, she's the only family alive.

"Eva! Max is here," my sister yells from downstairs.

Okay... deep breaths.. deep breaths. You look fine Eva, and you've put on your versace. Oh my god! What if Max thinks I don't look good? That would be so embarrassing and it would hurt me so much. Jesus! Why are you worrying about what Max is thinking? It's just a one night thing, and I won't have to talk to him again. But at the same time the thought makes me sad..

"Okay....," I mumble to myself, and take a final look in the mirror.

The box outside my porch had this dress I'm wearing. It's exactly how he wants. Classy. It's a jet black, and falls on the floor. My back is almost bare, and i sort of feel exposed. I mean cus maybe I'm not used to wearing these kinds dresses. And with the dress I'm wearing matching black high heels.

I hold my dress from the bottom, and pace out of my room, my heart beating wildly in my chest, my body temperature rising even though It's chilly in the house.

I stop on the last step, and my heart stops beating as soon as my eyes fall on the 6 feet 2 inches of this man standing infront of me.

He's wearing a black suit, his tie lose around his collar, his sleeves rolled up, making him look ten times hotter than he already is. His hair perfectly done, as if he's just come straight from a photoshoot.

He walks towards me, and stretches his arm for me to slide in mine. "Shall we?" He grins. I blush the deepest shade of red, and manage to link my shaky arm with his. I clench my eyes shut for a second before taking a step forward.

These are going to be the most difficult few hours of my life.

*****
Sorry guys i know it's really short, but I promise the next chap is gonna be so cute!
Stay tuned.
Ax