Chapter 10

Catya POV:

"There are a lot of bugs tonight." I say as Jakotsu braids my hair.
"What are you talking about? There's barely any bugs out." He replied.
I pointed to the sky. Thousands of little light bugs litter the dark sky. I see them almost every night but tonight they seem brighter.
"Those aren't bugs stupid girl. Those are stars." He said as he finished one braid and moved onto the next one.
Jakotsu pointed at the sky at a strange pattern of lights.
"Those are constellations. That one is Leo, the other one is Orion's belt."
I stared in awe.
"Stars? They're so pretty."
"Oh but not as pretty as you my dear." Mukotsu said as he walked up to us.
I look at him and smile.
"Thank you Sir."
"No need for formalities. Just call me Mukotsu. Or Mutty if you like!" He said with hearts in his eyes.
He placed a hand on my thigh, slowly moving it upwards. Even though I must serve all seven members the feeling of someone other than Bankotsu touching me made a slight turn in my stomach.
I chuckle nervously.
"Yes Mukotsu." I say with a slightly uncomfortable smile.
"You really are quite the looker though. Soft features, lovely legs, skin so soft. Like ivory satin." He said as his finger trailed across the top of my bandages touching my bare skin.
"I can see you're a freshly developed young woman. I bet you've never felt a man's touch." He kept his lustful gaze on me.
Jakotsu just watched him intensely. Almost like he was ready to stop him if he were to do anything but at the same time I felt he wouldn't have done anything.
Mukotsu finger went slightly under the haori resting on my thighs.
"Have you been deflowered?" He asked as his eyes scouted my body from my toes to my face.
"Allow me to do you the honors than." As he reached higher up, just before he touched my lady parts Bankotsu slammed his fist onto the top of his head.
"B-big brother?" He said in obvious pain.
"Keep your hands off her. She's mine." He said in a deep voice.
A shiver went down my spine when he said I was his. I don't know why but it made me happy.
"But big brother, by tomorrow we will be back home. You will have Mayu waiting for you, let me have this one." He said as he grabbed my hand ignoring the big red bump on his head.
  "And?" Bankotsu said.
He stood over Mukotsu and I. He was so intimidating.
I yelped when Bankotsu grabbed my upper arm and pulled me in front of him with my back pressed against him. One arm caged around my chest and the other rested by his side.
"I'll say it loud enough for everyone to hear than!" He yelled out catching everyone's attention.
"Catya is mine. If anyone touches her they lose their fucking hand." He said glaring down at the frightened Mukotsu.
Just as I thought Bankotsu was going to let me go he looked down at me.
"Catya." He said sternly.
I looked up at him. I was shaking, just as terrified as Mukotsu was. Just as I was about to say something Bankotsu cupped my lady parts over the haori with his other hand.
My face turned into a deep crimson red.
"W-what are you doing?" I ask with a shaky voice.
"You are mine. If I catch anyone touching you I'll punish you and kill them." He said as his grip on me tightened.
"Now kitty cat, who do you belong too?" He asked, daring me to say otherwise.
"I belong to you, Bankotsu of the Band of Seven." I reply not breaking eye contact.
He soon released me and I dropped right in front of Mukotsu.
He did a little yell and hoped back a few feet.
I sat up on my legs. I looked as Bankotsu walk over to a tree before dropping down.
My eyes were still wide. I looked over at Jakotsu.
He was looking away from me.
"Jakotsu?"
He looked over at me.
"What?"
  "Where are we headed?"
"To a special city. One where all the mercenaries, killers, and criminals go. Like a secret hideout." He said as he rested back on his hands.
He sighed.
"It's kinda like a home for us. We have a house there. We really only stay there for maybe a month and a half at the most. Just something in between work."
"I see."
Jakotsu rested his back on mine. His head fell on my shoulder.
"What about you? Did you have a home?" He asked.
"A home? Not really." I said quietly.
"Where did you come from before we found you?" He asked looking at the stars with his back still resting against mine. Though most of the time Jakotsu was more or so mean and resentful towards me at this moment something was different.
"Seems like everyone fell asleep." I look over at everyone in deep sleep.
I trust he will keep this a secret.
"All I remember is the facility." I began.
"Facility?"
"Yes. A large and scary looking castle."
"What was it like?" He sat up and moved right next to me.
"It was what people would call a living hell. My whole life has been in that castle. My room was a semi large cell with chains on the wall. No window to see the sky, no cracks to feel the wind. Just the darkness of the corridor and the screams of my brothers and sisters." I looked down at my lap. My hands began to shake.
"I used to have a friend in the cell next to mine. The front entrance to our cells were barred but left enough room for us to stick our arms through. She was the one who braided my hair last."
"What was her name?"
"Twenty seven."
"What happened to her?"
"I'm not sure. I was taken from that cell and was relocated to solitary confinement.."
"Was this a prison?"
"No.."
Tears filled my eyes. I never wanted to go back there. I had spent almost two years in that dark, lonely room.
Just as my body started shaking from all the memories of the facility Jakotsu put his arm around me.
"I'm not very fond of women, but I'll make an exception. Seems that we will be in each other's company for awhile judging by the way Bankotsu looks at you."
I blushed at that.
"Jakotsu..."
"Enough crying like a child. You're not alone anymore." He said with a stern face.
He turned and looked at me with a small smile.
"Lets sleep now. We have a busy day tomorrow."
"Yes." I was smiling big as I wiped the tears from my face. I never found such comfort in someone's words. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine.
Sleep started to surround me.
'He's right. I'm not alone anymore. I don't want to be a burden on them. I won't be.'
I smiled with confidence. I'm going to be the best I can be. I'll learn to fight and serve them better.
—————————————————————————-
Bankotsu POV:

I couldn't keep my eyes off it.
Her ass.
I could see just a hint of her asscheek.
My cheeks started to burn. The way she was walking, her hips were swaying so delicately.
I glance down at Mukotsu staring at her as well.
I lean down real close to his ear.
"She's got a great ass doesn't she?"
He jumped.
"Haha!"
"Big brother! Don't scare me like that. I'm not a young man like you."
"Yeah, yeah."
We both chuckled.
"We should be reaching the gate soon. Probably an hour." I announce to everyone.
As soon as I went back to staring at Catya's ass, the unthinkable happened.
She tripped.
As she tripped her haori flared up and I had gotten the greatest view of her underwear. I could see the outline of her kitty cat through the cloth.
I fell back on my ass.
My whole face went red. I don't know what just happened.
I've seen women's bodies, I've slept with plenty and none ever made me nervous. Yet I see just a glance of her and lose my cool?
I shook my head and stood up real quick.
She sat up on her legs and rubbed her cheek.
"Oww."
Jakotsu busted out laughing.
I instantly had the feeling he wasn't just laughing at her. My face turned even redder.
He locked eyes with me and fell back laughing.
He knew.
"Shut the fuck up jakotsu! Nothing happened! I just lost my balance!" I yell to him.
Catya turned and looked right at me.
"Bankotsu, sir you're face is really red. Are you running a fever?"
I blinked.
"Huh?"
She didn't say anything, just tilted her head to the side.
With a blush still on my face I turn my head away from her.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine let's just keep moving."
She gets up, pats herself off and starts walking.
An hour passed and we finally reach the city. The city is surrounded by a wall to keep the lords and armies away from the area. I walk up to the gate.
Knock twice, wait for knock, knock three times. Just as I finished the knocking to let them know we weren't intruders, the gate opened.
"Welcome back, band of Seven!" The gate keeper said.
I grabbed Catya's wrist and pulled her to me and put my arm around her shoulders.
"C'mon men, I need a drink."
—————————————————————————

The Demon's EyeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara