Chapter 50: Finale

Bankotsu POV:

———————————————————————————

"DAMN IT!!" I screamed as I punched the trunk of a random tree.

Bark flew nearly hitting Suikotsu.

"Big brother, please calm down. I have to treat your wounds." He says calmly.

They all seemed calm. All except me and Jakotsu but the tenseness in the air surrounded all of us.

"That bastard! He got to her before we could.." Jakotsu says with a shaky voice, his anger seeping out.

I couldn't stop shaking. I was restless with anxiety. What could he be doing to her? Damn it! Why do I care so much?! I need her to be safe. I need her to be protected at all times.

I rested my back against the beat up tree and slide down to the ground. I buried my face in my hands and took a deep breath.

Catya.

She was my muse.

Her smiling face, her hearty laugh, her gentle eyes, her naive views, her small yet so perfectly curvy body, her plump full breasts, her deliciously peach shaped ass, her mouth watering fruit nestled between her legs.

My manhood twitched at the thought of being inside her, molding her body with mine like she was made for me, The feel of her satin skin slick with sweat as I made love to her.

I could act like it was nothing but sex between us but I knew it was more than that. I fucked Mayu, I fucked Aname, I fucked women left and right but it was different with Catya. It's always been different with her.

She had gone through so much pain yet always stayed so cheerful and positive. She was too pure for me.
She was too good for me.

I had to save her. We had to save her.

I peaked up at my men through my fingers.

Jakotsu was pacing back and forth. He had always hated women but he loved Cat. They had grown incredibly close over these last months. She was his one and only female friend. She was his sister.

Renkotsu looked over a map, figuring out the trail that lead to where we first found her. He was the most against her traveling with us. He thought she would cause issues but after a week of her being with us he warmed up to her. He had began to teach her reading and writing, math and history. She had become his pupil.

Mukotsu wanted to bed her as soon as his eyes landed on her. I didn't blame him either. She was so fucking beautiful and sexy. Just as Renkotsu he began to teach her poisons and how to create different types of gases.

Ginkotsu sat next to Renkotsu. He was fidgeting with a little stick figure. After finding out that Catya was pregnant he made little trinkets for the child to play with. Catya was intrigued with his mechanical appearance. He was the first one Catya warmed up to.

Kyokotsu was resting his eyes but his facial expression told me he was angry that she was taken. During our travels she would sit on his shoulder and have lots of long conversations with him while she practiced reading her scrolls and books. She would often sleep with him when I was out and about fucking around with other women.

Suikotsu was sharpening his blades. He was just as angry as I was. Though she and Jakotsu were close he would still take my side. Suikotsu was the one she trusted with her pregnancy. He kept it a secret from all of us. I wanted to kill him for that and I would have if that monster didn't attack them.

They all cared for her. They all loved her. She had become one of us.

"Big brother." Renkotsu calls.