Chapter 32

Mayu's POV:

———————————————————————————

"Ahh! Bankotsu!"  I moaned as he pushed my face deeper into the pillow.

He was aggressively fucking me doggy style. His knuckles tangled in my black hair and his other hand gripping my hip.

He groaned, fucking me harder and faster. My toes curling, my back arching, sweat dripping down our naked bodies.

I moaned louder and louder.

"God damn it! Mayu, you dirty little fucking slut!" Bankotsu growled as he dug his nails into my skin.

"Ahh! Yes! I'm your dirty little fucking slut!" I screamed arching my back pushing back into his groin.

God.
I loved this man.
I loved him so much.

I knew he would come to me. He always does.

He reached around my hips and began circling my clit, bringing my release closer and closer.

I threw my head back, screaming his name as he pinched my bundle of nerves.

Pulling out of me briefly, he flipped me over on my back.

Spreading my legs wide open for him, I give him my sexiest look.
He smirked that sexy smirk of his.

"Spreading open for me, huh? Can't get enough of me?" He says teasingly.

"Seems you can't get enough of me just as much as I can't of you." I say lustfully as I trace his rock hard cock with my finger.

Sitting up I press a gentle kiss on his head, causing him to suck in his breath.
He grabs me by the neck pushing me down on my back.
Cupping my chin roughly he mashes his lips into mine. His fiery kiss, bruising my lips, moved swiftly and aggressively. Our mouths molding into one another.

He took my bottom lip between his teeth earning a moan from my throat.
I couldn't have enough of him. I licked his lips, asking for permission which he happily obliged.
My tongue explored the inside of his mouth, his tongue dancing with mine, teeth scraping lightly against my wet tongue.

A cry escaped my lips as he slammed himself inside of me. His thrusts were wild, dominating, and raw.

Majority of the time he would be extra careful, covering his manhood so he wouldn't spill his seed inside of me again, but this time..he didn't care.

He walked in, grabbing the back of the shirt the man was wearing as he was going down on me and tossed him out.

He was a possessive man. He didn't give a shit who I was with, he would waltz on it and take over. Of course I've had more then enough men yell at Aname or Madam because they didn't get "enough" time with me before some brute came and threw them out.
I didn't care.
I didn't care at all.

The only man that would be on my mind while I was being used by another was none other than the mercenary fucking me at this moment.

He rested his head on my shoulder, wrapping his strong arms tightly around me as he thrusted in and out of me.

I held him with all my might. I never wanted to let go of him...

Until he mumbled the one word that crushed every fiber of my being.

He called me...Catya.

——————————————————————————

Catya POV:

I had a whole day before having to be followed around like I was a child. A whole day before I had to face Watari. A whole day to myself.