Chapter 43

Catya POV:

———————————————————————————

Bankotsu's mouth dominated mine.
His arm wrapped around my waist holding me tightly against him and his other hand cupped the back of my head gripping my hair to hold my head still.

I moaned against his lips, giving more of myself to him.

It was such a random moment. A random moment that I will forever cherish.

I was just sitting, playing with the beautiful flowers and he came to me and kissed me. He kissed me like he could live without me, and I kissed him back because I knew I couldn't be without him.

I wanted to tell him how much I loved him but both Aname and Jakotsu said that would be a bad idea since he's not exactly a romantic man and despised the thought of being held down by one woman.

"Big brother!" Jakotsu calls out.

Bankotsu breaks out heated kiss and glances back at our companions.

Without a word he turns and heads over to them, leaving me a complete mess. My heart was racing, my cheeks hot and my breathing uneven.
He had such an effect on me. My body has a natural pull to him.

I quickly followed holding the flower crown I made for Jakotsu close to my chest.

Bankotsu places the stem of the flower in his mouth as he walked leading everyone to our next mission.

"I made this for you." I tell Jakotsu as I hand him the crown.

"Thank you very much, Cat. You're adorable." He smiled and patted my head.

Oh how I loved head pats.

Bankotsu and Jakotsu gave them to me the most but when I helped out the rest of the band of Seven I'm awarded with a brief pat on the head.

I smiled up at him, we had matching flower crowns and walked in perfect unison.

After walking for most of the day we finally reached the castle just as the sun was setting.

A samurai came out to greet and talk business with Bankotsu and Renkotsu.

I glanced around the castle courtyard watching people scatter all around with arms full of food, sake and decorations.

"What's the occasion?" Jakotsu asked.

"A wedding. Our lord's daughter is being wed off to the lord west of here." The samurai answered.

The man wore a white mask painted to look like a dragon and was as tall as Suikotsu.

The samurai called a group of women over.

"Takes these men to their rooms and show them the clothing that our lord requested they wear to appear less threatening." He looked over at my direction.

"And dress the woman as well."

Soon I was pulled away by two young girls about my age as the rest of the girls attended to my seven companions.

Two of the girls already showing signs of interest to Bankotsu. My stomach twisted horribly.

"Is everything alright, my lady? You're lookin pale." One of the girls asked. Her deep brown eyes wide in concern for me.

My head felt heavy and light at the same time and my vision started to blur.

"I'm fine, I just need to sit down for a second." I tell them as I rub my knotted up stomach.