Chapter 47

Catya POV:

——————————————————————————

"ThirtySeven.."

I stood there in a daze as she started running towards me.

I jumped backwards avoiding her attack.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty." She mocked.

"Eat shit." I tell her.

A bolt of lightning shot out from my hands. She used her scythe to block my attack but was distracted enough to where I could run up to her and kick her in the face. She flew some distance before landing on her feet.

"Little kitty wants to play rough?" She says wiping the blood from her lip and jumping up, her scythe glowing a bright red color as she swung down her weapon.

A loud explosion destroyed the earth where I was standing.

Do to the baby I was running out of strength. I could continue dodging but how long till my body gives out?

ThirtySeven ran full speed towards me. I closed my eyes and braces for attack.

"Little lady!" Suikotsu yelled as he tackled ThirtySeven.

She kicked him off and growled.

He stood in front of me, protecting me.

"Stupid man! I'll tear you to pieces!" She screeched.

ThirtySeven battles Suikotsu. Slashing and swinging her scythe. She used another explosion attack and aimed towards me.

Suikotsu quickly tackled me out of the way, taking most of the damage from the attack.

"Suikotsu!"

He pushed himself up, blood dripping from his arm, mouth, nose and temple.

"I'll be fine, little lady. Are you two okay?" He asked.

I placed my hand over my small bump and nodded.

"Good."

He focused back on ThirtySeven.

"How many attacks can you use?" He asked me.

"Two, maybe." I responded.

He nodded and ran towards ThirtySeven as she did the same.

Electricity sparked in the air.

Bankotsu..

He's coming.

ThirtySeven kicked Suikotsu in the chest, propelling him backwards, hitting the ground hard enough to break.

"Black magic: lightning shock !"

Lightning sparks covered my hands and fingers before shooting out.

ThirtySeven barely dodge the attack when Bankotsu got to us.

Suikotsu, beatened and bloodied, stood in front of me. He was trying to protect me from both ThirtySeven and Bankotsu.

ThirtySeven smiles at Bankotsu. A lustful smile.

I clenched my fists.

She raised her hand and snapped her fingers.

The ground began shaking, trees were being violently pushed before a giant monster appeared.

"I'll deal with the men," ThirtySeven said before pointing to me.

"You deal with Thirteen. Pierce her through the stomach with your mighty horn! Hehehe," she giggled, "for she is with child."