Chapter 17

Aname POV:

—————————————————————————-
I was at a loss of words.
Such power in such a small body.
"5 percent" she mumbled.
Her pupils changed into cat like slits but her left eye...deep red veins began to grow from her pupil as her red eye started to turn purple.
Within seconds she leapt for Mayu, tackling her into the wall and pinning her down with a black transparent pointed tentacle coming from her lower back almost like a tail.
"Catya, please calm down. No need to hurt anyone." I say to her trying to call her down.
She looks at me and smiled as the tentacle went around Mayu's throat.
"Please stop!" Mayu cries out as she begins struggling to get air into her lungs.
I ran to try to pull them apart but another black tentacle came out and smacked me across the room.
"You have pretty eyes, Mayu. I'll take them like I did all the others." She says in a sweet yet terrifying voice.
I quickly got up and ran out back to get Bankotsu.
'Maybe he can calm her down.'
Busting through the back door I quickly caught the attention of Bankotsu, Jakotsu and Suikotsu along with a few of the girls and one guy washing them.
"Bankotsu! Come quick, It's Catya!" I yell out to him.
"What's going on?!" He responds getting out of the water and quickly gets dressed.
He ran past me and I quickly followed.
"Catya!" He yelled trying to get her attention.
He didn't hesitate to take action and was quick to grab her and put her in a choke hold.
She trashed sending both of them down to the floor but Bankotsu held his ground.
The black tentacles were flinging all over the place breaking tables and glass.
"Hold her still Bankotsu!" Yelled Madam Hiyori.
"Alright let's see if this works.."
she raised her hand and covered Catya's face only leaving her left eye.
With a bright light shining from her hand she yells out.
"Nemuru akuma!"
Catya was left stunned but soon tumbled over unconscious.
Madam Hiyori soon cried out in pain as a black symbol appeared on her arm and hand before disappearing leaving a burned scar of the symbol.
"Madam Hiyori, you're injured!" I yell out running to her side.
"It's fine, just a side effect to disarming certain magic and demon magic." She says as she takes a deep breath.
Bankotsu held Catya tightly still, unsure of what just happened.
His eyes trailed from Catya to me to Madam and landing on Mayu who was sitting holding her neck with tears in her eyes.
His expressions are usually easy to read but at this moment I couldn't really tell. Maybe a mixture of anger, confusion and worried?
"What happened?" He said through gritted teeth.
Anger.
Most men are easy for me to deal with when angered but Bankotsu... when he's angry it's best to stay out of the way and pray for the person to have made him angry.
Everyone stayed quiet.
This only made him angrier.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" He shouted causing Mayu and myself to jump.
"Well girl, why did she attack you?" Madam Hiyori asked looking at Mayu.
She didn't answer but kept Madam gaze.
"Not answering will only make him angrier and quite frankly I'm angry myself. I leave the tavern for 30 minutes and all of sudden it's destroyed."
"I don't know, she's a pyschopath and deserves punishment for laying a hand on me and destroying our home!" Mayu cried out.
This boiled my blood.
She came into the room and began taunting Catya, insulting her and belittling her.
I looked back at her.
Her face was hidden by a bit of her hair and by Bankotsu's chest. His hands holding her, one around her shoulders and the other on her thigh.
"Madam, what kind of magic was that? I've never seen something like that! Even as a demon slayer!" I questioned.
Madam walked over to Bankotsu and Catya.
She moved her hair away from her face.
"This is demon magic, but not the average demon magic. This is black magic."
We looked at madam than to Catya, who was still unconscious.
"I don't know where you got this girl from Bankotsu but you must be careful with her. From what I can tell she has black magic mixing with the demon's from her left eye. Who would do that to such a young  girl? She must have been a child when that eye was replaced." Madam said shaking her head.
"So what do I do with her? Can't exactly throw her in the trash." Bankotsu said with an annoyed expression.
What an asshole.
"Do you know black magic, Madam?" I asked.
"I've dabbled here and there in my life, she's already tapped into it so she might have a natural hold on it. If she doesn't than it will slowly drive her into madness. Black magic is a nasty thing, in ancient times they would perform rituals worshipping the demon race in exchange for power. It's something that is passed down through generations but is extremely rare. You either are born with it or you're not. And she was."
"Jakotsu, take her to my room." Bankotsu ordered.
He nodded, picked her up and left.
"I'm going to start training her so tell me now old woman how to use that magic of hers." Bankotsu demanded.
"That's something for her to figure out, once she has a good grip on it than you can take over and train her tails but with baby steps. Rush into it and she will break."
"Sounds good."
As he was about to open the door that lead to the upstairs he turned and walked up to Mayu, grabbing her by her kimono and slamming her into the wall.
She cried out in pain.
"Pull some shit like this again and I'll break every bone in your body." He says in a low and threatening voice.
He dropped her and walked upstairs.
I've known him for years and never have I seen him worked up over someone other than his brothers.
There was even a time that Mayu got pregnant by him and his response was to kick her in the stomach as hard as he could without killing her down the stairs, causing a miscarriage.
"Interesting.." I mumble to myself.
—————————————————————————
Bankotsu POV:

Walking upstairs I see Jakotsu leaning against the wall.
"Is she conscious yet?" I ask him.
He nods yes as I walk into my room closing the door behind me.
She was sitting in the middle of my bed hugging her legs to her chest, the two black tail like tentacles wrapped around her in a comforting manner.
Looking closer she had little tears in her eyes.
"So I see you have tails now." I say trying to break the ice.
She peeked at me from between her hair and tails.
"Am I in trouble? Are you angry with me?" She says quietly.
"Not at all, she was being a bitch and you defended yourself." I say honestly.
Mayu was annoying and clingy, but god damn was she a good fuck.
"What made you snap?" I asked laying down on the bed.
"She was mean.. taunting me, trying to put me down using her relationship with you against me... I don't get it. What did I do to her? The only person to look at me with such hatred was ThirtySeven." Her hands tightened around her legs.
"I want her dead." She says in a low voice as her tails wrapped tighter around her.
"Yeah well I want her alive for the time being." I tell her.
As much as I love fucking Mayu, it's almost nothing compared to the other night with Catya.
I looked at her bandaged legs, up to her thighs and a little of her underwear peeking between her thighs and hoari.
I looked up to her chest. Her breasts weren't too big nor too small, just the right size.
Then I look up to her face.
Two long, lavender braids trailing down her slender body with messy bits and pieces shaping her face.
Her sweet face showed anger all over it.
"Look, I don't have any special relationship with Mayu. She's just something for me to fuck when I get back into town. I wouldn't travel with her nor would I protect her if something were to happen."
Catya's full attention was on me.
I grabbed her chin and pulled her close, face inches from mine.
"I'm going to have you tonight. At sunset I will expect you to have a pitcher and cup filled with sake and to be sitting in the middle of this bed," I smirked as the blush on her cheeks went redder, "naked."
I release her and stood to walk out of the room.
"Understood?" I say with my back to her standing in the doorway.
"Yes sir!" She says in a cheerful voice.
I smirked once again and descended down the stairs.
"We're going to train, let's go men." I say as I passed my brothers.
I needed to get ready for when those two freaks come looking for a fight, ThirtySeven was tough but I'll kill her next time.
She won't lay a finger on Catya.
—————————————————————————
A/n:
Hello readers! Just wanted to make a quick note saying that a section of the next chapter will be a steamy one buuuuut I'm going to have separate read on my page for the steamy chapters for this story. Though the story itself is more adult I will keep it some What clean for just in case some little ones are reading this. Hope this makes sense cause I'm lit writing this. Lmaoo
Anywhoooo have a good read and hope you enjoy it!
Be sure to follow my page for more updates!