Chapter 18

Catya POV:

————————————————————————-
I had everything ready.
His sake, the bed slightly unmade, a few candles I borrowed from Aname.
'All that's left is to undress and wait.' I thought to myself as I looked out the window.
The sun was setting and the sky went from blue to a red, orange and pink color.
"I love sunsets." I mumble to myself.
My ears perked up a bit as I heard Jakotsu's voice downstairs yelling for drinks and food.
I smiled.
"He's back."
I quickly stripped off my hoari(or really Bankotsu's hoari) folded it and placed it next to his other clothes.
I sat in the middle of the bed, completely naked with my arms by my side and my hands in my lap covering my kitty cat.
I could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs and down my hall.
My heart beat accelerated with each step he took.
Just as I took a breath the door silently slide open and Bankotsu walked through the door closing it behind him.
He looked at me with wide eyes. I could feel his eyes trailing up and down my body.
My cheeks turned a light pink as his eyes landed on my hands covering my lady part.
"Are you covering yourself from me?" He says as he walks up to me.
"No sir." I say removing my hands from my lap and placing my hands by my side.
He sat down next to me and grabbed the cup.
He took a sip and looked at me.
"Have a drink with me." He says handing the cup of sake to me.
I take a sip and hand it back to him.
He chugged the rest of it and through it to the wall, shattering the cup.
"Take off my clothes." He demands.
I nod and crawl to him and begin untying the strings and obi holding his armor together. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, straddling his hips.
I pulled his armor off and began pulling at his hoari.
His hands touched my thighs and dragged up to my hips.
He pushed my hair away from my neck and started kissing and nipping at my collarbone as I got him half way undressed.
All that was left were his shoes and pants. My chest was pressed against his as one hand cupped my ass and pulled me closer feeling his member touch me through the fabric.
The other hand was placed on my mid back keeping my body pressed against his.
I moaned when he found that sweet spot on my neck.
"Bankotsu.." I moaned his name.
He pushed me off of him and pinned me down to the bed.
He held both my hands in one hand and the other hand placed right by my head.
He leaned in, with his mouth pressed against my ear blowing hot air he says to me, "You are all mine, every inch of you belongs to me. I'll be gentle this time since this night will be first of many. I may have already broken your barrier but I want to take my time with you, exploring and tasting every inch of you."
His finger trailing from my neck to my bare chest going over my nipples a few time hardening them.
I squeezed my legs together and moan.
He begins kissing, biting and sucking my neck down to my chest then the space between my breasts. His tongue trailed up my breast and circled around my nipple.
I moaned a bit louder bucking my hips.
"Bankotsu....don't stop!" I moaned out.
He released my arms and without thought or hesitation they wrapped around him, my fingers digging into his back.
Pleasure was seeping though my entire body as he switched from one nipple to the other while continuing playing with them.
He started a trail of kisses down to my stomach.
"What are you doing?" I ask as he sets my legs on his shoulders.
He just smirked at me then bite the inside of my thigh.
"Ahh.." I moan out.
"I told you I'm going to taste every inch of you, didn't I?"
—————————————————————————-
Bankotsu POV:

There she was.
Laid out for my eyes only.
Her legs resting on my shoulders as I got ready to go down on her.
"Even your pussy has lavender hair." I say as I kiss right above her sweet fruit.
Her thighs tightened around my head as I let out a breath across her opening.
I spread her open using two fingers and began to feast.
"Fuck, you taste so good." I mumble against her.
Her little fingers were tangled in my hair as she pushed my head closer to her. With her sexy moans filling the room I began to get more aggressive.
My tongue started circling her clit as she cried out.
Her body was trembling, nipples nice and hard and a light blush on her face. I was loving the effect I had on her.
I continued to speed up my licking on her clit, I had her dripping, moaning, trembling, and pulling my hair.
"S-stop...I feel a weird pressure..." she said between moans.
She's close.
She was about to have her first orgasm. Like hell I'm stopping.
"You're about to cum, when you feel the pressure build to it's peak your body will do the rest." I say to reassure her nothing bad will happen.
I continued to aggressively lick, bite, suck and flick her pussy, every inch of my body telling me to take her right than and now.
She covered her mouth to keep from screaming as she was reaching her peak.
Her back arched and she gripped my hair tightly and came....and she came hard.
I drank up the most I could of her juices. I couldn't wait, I wanted her to suck me off but I'm feeling too impatient.
Her legs were twitching, sweat covered her sexy body and her eyes were half open looking me dead in the eyes.
I wiped off the remaining juices that trickled down my chin and ripped off my pants, shoes and underwear.
She looked down my body to my throbbing member. She poked me on the head.
I took a sharp breath through my teeth.
"Easy now, kitty cat." I say with a hint of amusement.
"Sorry, It's just...I've never seen boy parts and when you took me the other day it happened so fast..." she trailed off with a blush on her face showing embarrassment.
I took her hand and wrapped it around my cock and started pumping up and down.
"It's all good, just keep doing this and try not to squeeze too hard."
She nodded and continued to pump me up and down.
I threw my head back and groaned.
"Fuck that feels good.." I said under my breath.
I couldn't wait any longer, I pushed her down on her back and hovered over her.
Her legs instinctively wrapped around my waist as my head poked inside of her.
I rested my head in the crook of her neck, holding back a moan as I slam into her.
Catya cried out as her arms hooked around my shoulders.
Fuck! She was so tight I had to wait a few seconds for both of us to adjust but soon I started pumping in and out of her.
"Bankotsu.."
Hearing her moan my name sent chills down my spine, it made me want to fuck her harder.
And I did.
I hoisted my upper body up as I continued to fuck Catya.
I was in locked eye contact with her mismatching eyes as I kept pumping.
I couldn't look away.
Her eyes had me hypnotized. Everything felt right, the way she was looking at me, the way I fit perfectly between her legs, her arms wrapped around me as her fingers were digging into my back.
Looking at her face I couldn't help the feeling I was getting. I've slept with plenty of women, beautiful women at that but looking at Catya's face as her expression shows complete pleasure, she was easily the most beautiful woman I've laid eyes on.
I looked at her soft lips as she moaned. Pressing my forehead against hers I closed my eyes, concentrating on not coming in her.
I could feel her breath against my lips, I looked at her once more before I positioned my head with our lips touching ever so slightly.
"This is a one time thing that I would never do to any other woman." I say as honestly as I could.
Before she could respond I pressed my lips against hers.
She was shocked for a few seconds before returning the kiss.
Our lips fit perfectly together, tongues wrapping around each other.
I had gotten so aroused from the kiss I was on the verge of spilling my seed inside her.
I could feel her walls tighten around me, letting me know that she was close too.
"Fuck it." I say as I sit up holding her hips in place and fucked her as hard as I could.
Her breasts were bouncing up and down and her hands were gripping my wrists.
I couldn't help the moans and groans escaping my throat.
It was building more and more and finally I released.
"Bankotsu!"
"Catya!"
Our juices mixed as we came, sweat covering our bodies, hair undone and all over the place.
I tumbled on top of her and laid my head on her chest just under her chin.
She wrapped her arms around me and I instantly relaxed.
"That was sex?" She asked quietly.
"Yeah." I replied.
"Hmm... well then you can have me at any time, sir." She said with a little giggle.
I smiled against her skin.
"Good." I respond as sleep crept up on me.
Catya let her fingers run through my hair as she hummed a sweet melody.
'I could get used to this.' I think to myself as I bury my face in Catya's neck, release a deep breath and fell asleep.