Chapter 27

Catya POV:

—————————————————————————-

Bankotsu huffed and puffed as I washed his long hair for him.

He had deeply hoped the baths would be empty but when we walked in all of our companions were in the spring or rinsing off separately.

He sighed and looked back at me, examining my body.

"Good thing you heal fast. The bruises are almost gone." He mumbles as he touches my collar bone softly.

"Yeah. What will you be doing?" I ask knowing he will search or burn down this town looking for Ouni.

"Simple, I'm going to tear this fucking place apart till I find him." He says cracking his knuckles.

I start washing his back when Renkotsu spoke up.

"So big brother, what shall be our next move?"

Pressing my forehead against Bankotsu's muscular back as he listened to his brother.

"There is a certain man in this town I want you guys to help me find. Tear this whole town apart if you have too. I don't give a shit how you guys do it, just get it done."

I played with the hem of the towel covering my middle as they continued their talk.

Bankotsu describes what Ouni looked like as detailed as I could explain. He didn't say why he wanted to find him and luckily they didn't ask.

"Bankotsu?" I ask quietly capturing his attention.

"Hm?"

"When you find him, Can I watch you kill him? Like up close?" I ask with a blush on my face and my eyes glued to my lap.

Lifting my chin with his index finger and thumb he leans in close and smirks.

"You wanna watch me get my hands bloodied?" He asks raising a brow.

"Yes sir." I reply nodding my head and I placed my hands between my thighs squeezing them.

"Heh, it's not every day I get asked such a question by a woman."
He leaned in closely, his warm breath fanning against my lips.

"I would hate to leave you unsatisfied So once I find the bastard you will have front row to me snapping his head off his body." He growls out.

I whimpered at his dominance. Heat instantly striking deep into my dampened core.

He smirked at me, knowing fully the affect he had on me and my body.

"Men! Before I forget bring this man, Ouni to me. All I care about is that he's alive and can speak, now get out." He says leaving no room for argument never breaking our intense gaze.

"Haha you don't need to tell us twice! Have fun tearing little lady up!" Suikotsu laughs.

Bankotsu mocked his laughed before pouncing on me, taking me with such ferocity and power.

I couldn't help but smile and stare at him as he laid between my legs, taking what was his. My heart fluttered with each touch, grip and thrust.

I never want to be apart from him, as long as my lungs draw breath and my heart beats I will always be his.

—————————————————————

"Whats taking everyone so long?!" Bankotsu growls out.

We had been sitting on the porch drinking for almost two hours waiting for any of our companions.

He laid his head in my lap. I began playing with his hair when my stomach started rumbling.