Chapter 37

Catya POV:

——————————————————————————

"Okay, Catya. Ready?" Watari says as he lays out some supplies I remember seeing from the facility.

"Ready." I respond, placing my hands over Bankotsu's as they rested on my stomach.

I always felt safer when Bankotsu was near. It was very comforting to know that if anything goes wrong he'll be there to cause hell.

"Alright, lets test your movements. I'm going to hit your knee and see how fast you react."

With a small hammer Watari hit the center of my knee which caused my leg to kick.

Watari tells Yukine to write down everything that I do during examination.

"Perfect, now I'm going to hold my hand out and you will punch my palm as fast and hard as you can."

I nod my head and curl my fingers making a fist.

With a small grunt I punched his hand hard and fast but he seemed unaffected by my punch.

I furrowed my brows and punched again. No reaction.

"Haha! You can't punch hard can you?" Bankotsu teased.

"I-I can too!" I retort.

I jump out from between his legs and spun around to face him.

I start trying to punch him but with him being a highly skilled mercenary he easily caught my punches and laughed.

"Your punches are like getting hit with acorns!" He laughs.

"Shut up! Your punches are like acorns.." I defend.

"He'd kill you with one hit, roach." Mayu adds.

I send a glare at her.

"You can't even make a fist!" I yell.

"You can't even braid your hair right!" She yells back.

"You can't even cook!"

"You're a little cockroach!"

"You're a little bitch!"

"Alright, alright! That's enough you two!" Renkotsu snaps angrily.

I stick my tongue out at her as she did the same thing.

I felt like I won that argument.

"Alright, time for you to strip." Watari says as he pulls out a roll with lines and numbers on it.

"What about my eye? Papa would do my eye first before having me strip." I ask him.

"Well, I'm not your papa and if you must know he only did that so he would have an image in his head to masturbate too."

"Master bait?" I ask tilt my head.

"You know what that is don't you? Surely you would know since you live with seven men." Watari asks looking at my male companions.

"Do you master bait, Bankotsu?" I ask him directly.

He seemed thrown off by the question as his face turned red.

"Why the hell are you asking me?! If I have the urge to fuck myself, I'll just have someone else do it for me!" He says angrily looking away.

"Big brother, I'm more than sure I've caught you on several occasions." Jakotsu adds.

Bankotsu snaps his head back at Jakotsu.

"Those times were different! I have Catya now so.. I... uhh.." he trails off as he looks at Mayu, her face red with jealousy.