Chapter 34

A/n: Trying out a little third person POV so enjoy!
———————————————————————-

"Bad Catya! Bad Catya!" Catya repeated in hushed anger as she pointed to her reflection in a small mirror.
Guilt was consuming her. She was still angry with Bankotsu for what had happened last night.

"Poor Ryuk.." she mumbled sadly as she began braiding her long lavender hair.

She sat on her legs dressed in her usual hoari. Catya was so lost in her own world she didn't even notice the dangerous mercenary leaning against the door frame, watching her.

Bankotsu stared at the back of her head for what seemed like hours. She was humming softly as she braided her hair. Her hair was still ruffled from a long night of sex and he couldn't help the twitch in his hakamas.

He walks in closing the door behind him.

"Catya." He says in a monotone. Letting her know he was in the room.

She looked up at him through the mirror. Her breath hitched as her eyes studied him.
He's dressed in only his hakamas, his chest bare. His muscles rippled as he walked towards her. His sheer perfection was like nothing she's seen before.
Her eyes traveled from his strong legs and stopped at his groin.
Moisture began to build between her bandaged thighs. She was feeling betrayed by the way her own body reacted when he was close. Her nipples hardening as he walked up behind her.
She could feel his intense cobalt blue eyes on her. Staring her down as she braided her hair, trying to hide her deep red blush.

He knew the affect he had on her, it was the same affect she had on him. She refused to look at him or at least look him in the eyes. He watched her reflection as her eyes drank in every feature of his toned body.

Her hands began shaking as she finished with her braids. Clutching them in her lap she struggles to steady her breathing.

"B-Bankotsu." She breathes out. Trying to mimic the same tone but unfortunately it came out shaky and breathless, just like he liked it.
Her thighs tighten and she blushed deep crimson as he sits down behind her, his legs on either side of her. She could feel his front lightly touching her back. Electricity sparked from that little contact causing her aching core to tighten.
His breath fanned over the nape of her neck. Biting her lip to not moan she releases the breath she didn't know she was holding.

"What the fuck were you doing with Ryuk?" He asks harshly after minutes of silence and tension.
"He...He took me a-around the city...got me food...bought me f-flowers.." she mumbled quietly with a shaky breath.
She could feel the power and danger radiate off of him.
His jaw tightens.
"So you were out on a date with him?" He asks, his anger bubbling more and more.

He was a possessive man. He knew he was but with her it was something almost primal.

He had a feeling she was outside the door. He kept staring at it as Mayu tried to keep his attention. Unable to stand with her being so close yet so far. He decides to stand up and walk over to the door. As soon as he opens it he sees Ryuk on the verge of kissing Catya.
His Catya.

"I don't think it was a date...he was just being nice.." she replies softly snapping Bankotsu out of his thoughts.

"Oh?" He says raising a brow.

"Funny..cause to me you were gone all day, it's dinner time when you get back, flowers in your hand and he was about to kiss you. Seems like a fucking date to me." He growled out.

She gulped.

"I'm sorry.." she whispered.

His front pressed against her back as his hands slid around her waist pulling her closer.