Chapter 19

Bankotsu POV:

—————————————————————————-

This was the life.
One beautiful woman on one side and another on the other side.
We were drinking, ripping clothes off, just going crazy and I fucking loved it.
Just as we were reaching our peak I heard a voice call for me. I stopped everything and looked towards the window.
The window was slightly closed covered by a sheer black fabric.
"Bankotsu my lord is everything okay?" One of the girls asked.
I didn't answer just held my hand up, silently telling them to shut up.
"BANKOTSU!"
My eyes widened. There it was! It was faint but I heard it clear. It was Catya's voice!
I quickly got dressed and peaked out the window.
I grabbed Banryu and jumped out the window, breaking it into pieces and take off running.
Shit. Shit. Shit. "Shit!" I curse.
Just as I was about to strike ThirtySeven she turn and blocked Banryu with her scythe.
"So glad you could join us, I've been dying to repay you for cutting my arm off." She said with a nasty grin on her face.
"Oh? And you're angry." She narrowed her eyes, "Even better."
I was angry.
I was angry at Catya for leaving the inn alone, angry that this crazy bitch attacked her, and angry at myself for letting her get caught off guard.
Twentynine was trying to make his escape with her.
The stupid fool.
Blocking ThirtySeven and knocking her down a ways I took off for Twentynine.
I'll take his head off for trying to steal Catya from me.
"TWENTYNINE!!" ThirtySeven screamed as he turned around to see me seconds before I swing Banryu cutting his head off with one clean hit.
He drops down and lands on Catya, quickly throwing his body away from her I cup her face.
She was out cold with bruises and injuries all over her.
Seeing damage done to her made my blood boil.
"You've hurt her." Pointing Banryu at ThirtySeven as she stood there in shock shaking like a pathetic dog.
"You'll pay for it with your life." I say narrowing my eyes at her.
She screamed and launched herself at me. I raised my weapon ready to kill her but just as she swung a black see through shield caught her scythe.
I looked down to see Catya holding her arms out with black orbs surrounding her hands.
She was glaring at ThirtySeven.
"W-what is this?" ThirtySeven questioned with wide eyes.
"Your death." I say as I raised Banryu to finish her off.
"Damn you." She growled at me.
Throwing a smoke bomb distracting me she took off running with her tail between her legs.
"Fucking coward." I growled.
I looked down at Catya, she was hunched over on her hands and knees breathing heavily.
Anger soon consumed me as I grabbed her by the neck raising her off her feet.
"What the fuck were you thinking?!" I screamed at her.
She grabbed my arm in hopes it will loosen my grip, but it didn't.
She was whimpering.
"I-I'm sorry sir, please forgive me.." she said quietly.
"You could have been killed." I say in a low voice tightening my grip.
"I'm sorry.." she repeated.
I released her and she fell to the ground coughing.
"You will be punished for this." I say to her as I turn around and head back for the inn.
"Yes sir." She says quietly as she followed close by.
Returning to the inn we head for my room. The two girls were standing outside waiting for me.
"Leave us." I say opening the door for Catya to go inside.
They both looked at Catya, nod their heads and bowed to me before walking away.
I entered the room, closing the door behind me.
——————————————————————————
Catya POV:

I clutched the blanket to my chest and between my legs as I softly cried.
I was stripped down to just my underwear. He had even ripped off my bandages.
Bruises covered my body.
Bankotsu was sitting in the window seal looking out to the world. He had said anything for hours.
He wouldn't look at me.
I slowly crawled to him and hugged his hanging leg.
"I'm sorry.." I said once more.
"Here." Was all he said handing me a roll of bandages.
"Go to bed." He said.
"Do you want me to leave?"
"No you sleep where you belong."
I smiled against his leg.
"Yes sir."
I wrap up my arms and legs and crawl back into bed. Bankotsu stayed by the window watching the area that ThirtySeven escaped too.
I saw a glimpse of his wrath and it terrified me. He was so strong, so powerful... He was truly a force to be reckoned with.
Sleep soon began to creep into me.
Just as I was about to fall asleep Bankotsu looked at me.
"I won't let them take you from me. I'll kill every one of those bastards for even trying, especially that bitch." He says clutching his fists.
"I won't put myself at risk again...I'll stay by your side.." I say quietly before falling asleep.
————————————————————————
I had awoke to sunlight beaming on my face turning over to see that I was alone in bed.
Sitting up I look around.
Bankotsu was no where to be seen along with Banryu.
A soft knock came from the door as it slide open.
"Are you dressed, Catya?" Suikotsu's voice rang.
"Give me just a second and I will be!" I say back.
I quickly threw on Bankotsu's hoari tying the red sash around my waist making a little bow.
I look at a little mirror on the floor to smooth out my hair a little and slap my face awake.
"Alright now I'm ready." I say to myself.
I followed Suikotsu to the dining area the inn had set up for us.
I gasped at all the food laid out.
Different kinds of meats and fish, miso soup, fruits and berries and pork bun, a lot of them.
"Oh wow! This all looks so yummy!" I squeal.
Everyone was already eating and drinking by the time I sat down to join them.
Laying my eyes on the pork buns I grab multiples and devoured them.
Looking around I noticed everyone is present except for Bankotsu.
I looked down at my lap.
"Where's Bankotsu?" I asked.
"He's out in the fields training." Renkotsu replied.
"When you're finished he's asked that you join him." Suikotsu added.
I nodded my head and quickly finished my meal.
"Are you guys coming too?" I asked before I left.
"No, he said we would distract you." Jakotsu said.
"Oh alright than. See you guys later." I say before taking off to meet with him.