Epilogue

Catya POV:

———————————————————————————

"Ah! Ah!"
Moan after moan as Bankotsu rolled his hips into mine.

His lips pressed to my neck leaving a trail of sweet love bites.
My small hands tangled in his long black hair. I pulled him closer, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. The feel of his hot, sweaty body against mine made me slick with desire.

This was the third time tonight I had woken him up for sex. I had been soooo horny lately. The baby will be arriving in a month's time and it has made me hypersensitive.

Bankotsu licked my tender nipple.

"You taste so good, Cat. Mmm... I could drink your milk all day." He said sucking on my nipple.

I arched into him. My cheeks red and flushed. I moaned loudly. God he turned me on so much.

He picked up his pace. Placing one hand on my side of my head and the other griping my hip, he lifted my hips up and sliding his hand underneath me to hold me in place.

He thrusted inside of me. Over and over again. Groans and soft moans escaped his lips and his large solid cock slid in and out of me.

I rolled my hips to meet his thrusts. My clit grinding against the base of his cock.

"Ah! Yes! Bankotsu!" I screamed out.

"Fuck! Yeah! Scream my name! Tell me who fucks You this good!" He growled in my ear, gripping my hair.

"You! Only you! Bankotsu!" I moaned clawing at his back.

"I'm about to cum!" I whimpered. My body shaking as pressure built between my hips.

"Cum, kitty Cat. Cum for me." He pressed his lips into mine, pushing his tongue in my mouth.

My moans matched his thrusts. His tongue wrapped around mine, completely dominating me. I sucked on his tongue, biting it softly and earning a sweet groan from my man.

I closed my eyes tightly and threw my head back. The pressure was reaching its peak.
And with a final powerful thrust We exploded.

Bankotsu covered my mouth to conceal my orgasmic scream. A lustful smirk on his lips as pleasure showed all over my face.

I let out a deep breath.
Sweat sheeted my forehead.

Bankotsu kisses my lips softly before flopping down beside me.

He took a deep breath.

"I'm sleepy." He says with a satisfied smile.

I pulled the blanket back up to cover our nude bodies. Bankotsu pulled me to him and I rest my head on his chest.
He stroked his thumb over my arm.

"You should sleep than." I tell him.

"Now how could I do that? I have either the boy kicking the shit out of my side or you sucking on my dick." He counters kissing my head.

"That's not my fault. You're the one with the yummy dick. Mm...and how do you know it's going to be a boy?" I asked kissing his chest.

"An estimated guess. I'm a pretty dominant man so it would only make sense that I produce males." He snickered.

I giggled softly and laid my head on his chest, nuzzling my face into his neck.

"I love you." I whisper, kissing the soft skin of his neck.
"I love you too."

We fall asleep.

"Are you out of your FUCKING MIND?!" Aname yelled at Bankotsu.