Chapter 30

ThirtySeven POV:

——————————————————————————

The time was coming.
Soon I'll be coming for Thirteen. Oh innocent little kitten. So vulnerable, so infuriating.

I guess it isn't all that bad.

Because I'm was going to see him again.

That man. I can't explain it. He makes my special spot all hot and wet.

That's it! I'll give her to papa to be dealt with and I will have him all to myself.
God he was so cute.
Those murderous cobalt blue eyes piercing through me.

I'll defeat him and make him mine..

I began to hyperventilate. I can finally capture her.
Papa enhanced me the same as Thirteen. I'm stronger than her! I have more control than her!

Soon I'll be ready. All I have to do is lead her out of that guarded city,
And I'll strike with all my force.

———————————————————————————

Bankotsu POV:

"Uuuuugggggghhhhhhhh.." I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the one small ray of sunlight shining directly on my eyes.

My head was killing me.

Turning my head to gaze on the sleeping beauty next to me.

Catya was still in a deep sleep, her bare back facing me and her long soft lavender hair undone and messy.
  She was snoring lightly.

"That's cute." I mumbled as she fidgeted in her sleep.

I turned my body to get a better look at her.
Tracing her soft white skin with my fingertips I finally get a really good look at her back.

Scars.

Scars everywhere. I traced over every line, taking into memory.

'So she's been through some stuff.'

I could tell that the scars were old but some weren't. I pull her closer to me, feeling her skin against mine. Nuzzling my nose into her silky soft hair.

'This smell of lavender is my favorite..'

Touching her body felt so natural, like she was made specifically for me.

It was a rare occasion if I woke up before her. She'll wake up, cuddle for a bit, get my clothes and armor laid out for the day and have my drink ready.

Turning to lay on my back I smile contently.

'I guess I'm a pretty lucky man.'

She does a lot for us.
Clean.
Cook.
And pretty much everything in between. Like a housewife.

I groaned once more.

Damn it! I shouldn't be thinking that.

She's just another girl for me to fuck.
I kept repeating that line over and over again in my head. Anything to convince myself that's what she is, just another fuck.

She moaned in her sleep, turning to lay on her back, exposing her beautiful milky breasts to me. Perfect peaks rising steadily up and down. They weren't too small and weren't too big. Just perfect.

Blood began running to my manhood.
Damn, she was one sexy girl.
Her lavender hair falling all around her, her pale skin soft to the touch, her body was unreal. She was curvy with welcoming hips, a plump perfect peach shaped ass, tight flat stomach and short yet beautiful legs.