~8~

We all loaded up in the wagon then made our way to town after that.

It was about 2 in the afternoon so I have no idea what we could be doing.

As soon as we got there, the guys went off and did their own thing while Mr. Tunstall brought me into a store.

When we walked in, I looked around and noticed it was all clothes.

A lady about 25 walked over to us then, and Mr. Tunstall recognized her.

"John", she smiled and he took her hand then kissed it.

"Lovely seeing you again Ms. Rose", he nodded.

"Pleasure's all mine-who is this?', she asked as she turned to me.

"She is exactly why we are here", Mr. Tunstall said."She needs a fine wardrobe and I thought of you."

Oh no.

"Well!! Come on back darlin, well make you look real pretty", she said grabbed my arm and we walked back.

I walked in, and she shut the door behind me as I looked all around.

Mirrors and clothes on racks were everywhere including shoes and hats and shit like that.

"Alright", she said and it snapped me back as i turned to her."I think I have the perfect thing for you."

I watched her walk over to a closet then walk back with a dress before laying it across a chair.

"Annnd...these shoes", she said as he held them up.

"Oh no", i sighed to myself.

"Oh yes", she nodded.

It begins.

A little while later, I walked downstairs to meet Mr. Tunstall in this dress:

 Tunstall in this dress: