27

My eyes slowly flickered open the next morning,and I was sleeping on Billy's thigh, faced towards the window. It was cold air breezing in through the broken windows and the sun had barely just started to come up. It could'nt of been more than 6 in the morning.

I took another deep breath in, laying there for a second, blinking and looking around the room, trying to comprehend where we were-our current state. All the boys where up, Susan and Alex included, and were already preparing for today as they cleaned their guns and reloaded.

I rolled over, grabbing one out of my holster, and held it above me as I looked down the barrel and turned it sighing. Finally, I got up and brushed my hair out of my face as I tried to wake up.

"Bout time", Billy joked and I smirked as i stood up slowly, hearing all my bones crack.

As I got up and stretched, I looked outside then my arms fell. They were gone,  but a better solution trotted up the street towards us.

"Chivato", Chavez stood up behind me.

"Billy", I stared in utter shock.

Billy sat up and I crouched down behind the window sill as Steve stood over me.

"They sent in the troops", Billy laughed to himself.

"I'm gunna vomit", I breathed out with my eyebrows raised. I watched all the 50+ calvary dressed in blue as they formed almost a wall coming up the street.

"Billy, were good-but this is getting ridiculous", Doc scoffed nervously as he stared at them.

I swallowed as I looked up at him through my hair. As predicted, that same cocky smirk was already displayed across his face, and it somehow made me trust him even more. He may be crazy and reckless, but I believe, somehow he does know what to do.

I stood up, glaring at them all with my gaze low, then Doc came and stood beside me. As I watched, a wagon came up, and to my surprise-Murphy's big mouth started goin off.

"Son of a bitch", I shifted my feet and turned my gaze to him.

He had Doc's girl in the back, scared as all Hell probably.

Billy turned over his shoulder and nodded to Chavez who nodded back and went downstairs with his rifle.

Across the lot, I heard him talking to someone as I cocked my gun.

"I'm goin down", I said then nodded down at Billy. He looked at me with wide eyes, but I turned and went down anyway.