~17~

It was 6 a.m. when we had barely got back to the boys from town, and now were were going back to get Brady.

We were all walking our horses because we did'nt wanna work em hard this early.

As we walked, I looked ahead at the moon, and watched it sink deeper and deeper while the sun rose behind us.

Pretty soon, I caught myself dozing off, but I'd wake up and try to stay up but could'nt.

I ended up falling asleep for a total of 15 seconds before Steve had to go and open his gigantic ass mouth.

"AWWWW !! LOOKIT GUYS!! ELLA'S GOIN NAPPY TIME!!", he cooed and "aww'd" beside me.

I opened my eyes then glared at him and in a split second, my gun was between his eyes.

"ELLA!! ELLA I WAS JUST KIDDING!!", he screamed.

"Ella!Ella-hey", Billy said as he rode up beside me and put his hand on my wrist lightly the nodded, "it's ok...just calm down."

I blinked then looked at Billy, then blinked again and looked to Steve while I held it, cocked it, and fired it into the air making everyone scream or flinch.

I sat there and laughed my ass off for a good minute before I calmed down enough to talk.

"IT WAS'NT EVEN LOADED YOU CHICKEN SHIT!!", I laughed again then put it away.

"God dammit, Ella-I hate when you do shit like that. YOu know I hate shit like that -", Steve bitched to himself as he glared at me and walked away.

I laughed and smirked to myself before turning to Billy who stared at me kinda scared.

"What? Crazy enough for ya?", I scrunched my eyebrows together before smirking.

Then I kicked Cheveyo's side and took off towards town again.

I heard Billy yell to his horse with the other boys as they followed me and we hauled ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 11 a.m. when we rode into town.

In a matter of minutes, we all made a plan and had it covered.

Billy was on one side of the street while I was on the other.