22

I untied one end of my horse's  saddle bag and threw my shirt in it then held onto him  to balance myself while i took my boots off. Charlie screaming and yelping for the 100th time made me look up again over my saddle, then shake my head. Poor baby:'(.

 Tying it back up, I put my boots back on and grabbed a little flask out of the side pocket. Then I patted my horse who whinnied and stepped away to go eat with the others, and therefore my changing curtain stepped away lmaoo.

Kicking rocks and little mesquite pieces Chavez was picking out of Charlies ass along with a gunshot wound, no lie.

I walked over to them first, handing him my flask then continuing on over to the pond thing Doc and Steve were in to cool off.

When I walked up, Doc looked up at me and nodded then went back to cleaning the gunshot wound on his hand.

Kicking off my boots again, I also took my gun and holster off then hung it off one before getting in. I was in a really old, big t shirt and underwear, but who gives a shit right? I don't really, they can kiss my ass.

 Billy was reading off of the latest newspaper Chavez rode into town and stole this morning, and as expected-the first page is all about us. 

Charlie yelped again and we all looked up.

"I know! I know! It breaks my heart too", Chavez replied in a monotone.

 I saw him start downing my flask then i laughed and sank down in the water.

"The shoes worn by the left handed prince of the plains", is what I heard Billy scoff as I came back up, wiping water out of my eyes."Were low corded, with patterned silver spurs on the heels?"

"They know your shoes?", I nodded and he scoffed.

"I ain't left handed", he said lookin it over and I rolled my eyes.

"Billy?", Doc said as I sat up on the rocks again."I've been thinkin about our course, and it looks like were goin in circles."

"And?", Billy looks up.

"Well, it looks like were goin back into Lincoln...", Doc nodded and stared at him then started shakin his head."And I know we can't be goin back in to Lin-"

"We are", Billy said looking at the paper and we all looked at him.

I looked at him from under my brow not sure what to say while Steve looked at him.