~11~

We all stood around , and one by one, put our hands on the bible then stepped back and cocked my rifle.

We were now deputized.

I smirked to myself as I grabbed Cheveyo's neck and swung myself up onto his back.

"Come on boys", I sighed and grabbed my reins before turning back to them and smirking again."Let's go kick their ass."

"WHOOHOOO!!" BANG.

"BILLY!!", I laughed as he got on his horse, but he just laughed back at me.

I laughed and shook my head again, but kicked my horses side and ran after, taking my gun out and fire a shot in the air as well while the others followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of ridin, we slowed down cause we were almost there.

I was staring ahead as we continued walking on until Chavez rode up next to me, moved my hair, and grabbed a strand that had a feather on it.

"Where did you get this?", he asked.

I just looked at him for a couple seconds before I sighed and faced forward again."My mother gave it to me when I was little, before she died."

"Usually only Apache women have thing like this", he said and I locked eyes with him and smirked again.

"I know", I nodded, then my horse picked up pace as the others did.

We went down a hill and along a path to come to a little bar type place along the river.

I walked up behind Billy and to his right, then leaned on the horn while the others figured out what they wanted to do.

"Lugar peligroso-bad medicine my friends", Chavez sighed beside Doc.

"You got that right", Doc sighed.

"Shit-you grew up in a hole worse than this did'nt you Doc?", Steve slurred.

"Yeah, but I've been encultured since", he answered.

"Ok. Henry Hill's supposed to be in there buried with a lady since noon", Richard said."I'm gunna show him the warrant and take him home."