~13~

I sat behind the bush with Doc, hiding and waiting for the next guys we had to get.

"You should'nt of said that to Yen this morning", I shook my head as I scanned around.

"What?", he said.

"I heard what you said to her this morning...Hell, we all heard it", I scoffed."You should'nt be shootin your mouth off like that, that's coming from me."

"I have'nt seen you blow up yet", he said.

"Ha! Just wait", I said and stared ahead.

A little while later, sure enough, here came the four guys we needed.

One of em got down, and picked up a piece of horseshit as crazy as it sounds.

"They've come out of Sierra Bonita just been this mornin", he said."Horses been grazin wild. Sounds pretty damn good huh Baker?"

Across the way, I saw Chavez come out of hiding with his knife and hold it to the guy's neck.

Doc and I stood up and aimed our guns at the other two on horses while Billy and Richard rode up

We had them blocked in now.

"Not that good", Chavez smirked.

"Buenos dias shitheads", Richard said.(A/N: I WROTE THS HEARING "Shitheeeeed" IM CRYING)

Baker, one of the guys on the horses put his hand up in surrender showing us he did'nt have anything.

"You don't understand Dick, by killin Henry Hill you started a war", he said.

"By killin Mr. Tunstall you started the damn war Baker!!", Richard yelled back at him.

"It's just the same!!", the guy Chavez had said as he stood up and Chavez went to go get the other guy off his horse."Were talking 50 to 60 men against your what? 6 or 7? Were with the ring Dick!!"

Just then Billy came up and grabbed the back of his jacket and started walkin him back while I followed.

"Were gunna bury you...you can believe that", Billy nodded, looking him dead in the eye as I smirked, cocked my gun and held it up at him.

"Quiet Bonney!! Dixon!! Put your gun down right now! Were takin you to jail-no killing!", Richard barked orders, so I glared at him but lowered my gun.