~9~

By the time we left and got there, we barely had any sunlight left.

But that's ok-we got the bonfire and booze to keep us busy.

"Hey", someone said beside me and I looked up to see Billy riding up beside me."You drink?"

"Does a fish need water?", I smirked and he did too.

"Good-well get along just fine", he nodded and I laughed.

When we got there, we tied all our horses up and went straight for the beer.

After a couple, I was buzzed, and numb and honestly ready to dance.

But me being drunk and dancing arent usually a good combination.

But here was Billy draggin me out anyway.

"Nooo!!", I laughed as I pulled back on his arm.

"Come on-it's easy!", he laughed back and pulled me close.

I grabbed his hands when he grabbed mine then the music kicked up and we started dancing around.

At one point, Billy was so wasted he started dancing like a dumbass and I busted out laughing.

When he was done though, he held his arm out so I hooked mine with it and we started skipping around in circles together.

The song ended after that and a new one picked up, but I could'nt dance anymore.

"Hey!! Lets go get a drink!", I yelled over the music to Billy.

"Alright come on", he nodded back then grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd and into the bar.

We walked into the loud, crowded bar and straight to the counter where all the town drunks were just lined up.

We had to yell our order 4 times but once we got it, went went back outside again.

"So how did you get here? With us? You never told me much about that", Billy said and sat down next to me on the steps.