~10~

I sat on a log and stared at the ground besides the boys while he decided what to do.

Everyone was tired, starving I'm sure, and whether they liked to admit it or not, I was kinda scared.

I had finally thought I found somewhere to relax and not have to worry about who's after me.

It's disappointing as well.

But, if I have to, I can take care of myself, and I'm gunna have to again.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, smelling the rain that was headed our way soon.

The wind was picking up a little bit, blowing the stray strands of my now straight hair again everywhere.

Pulling my knees up to my chest, and putting my chin on my arm, I stared at the ground again, and all I could think about was John.

"Hey", Billy said quietly above me as he sat down next to me."You ok?"

I just sighed and shook my head as I looked out at the rain clouds again then turned back to him."I'm gunna kill that son of a bitch."

"Not if I killed him first", Billy smirked and he seemed to have a crazy look in his eye about it and I could'nt help but smirk myself.

"Your insane you know that?", I leaned down and laughed then he leaned down like me.

"I know but, so are you", he said and we laughed.

I sighed and shook my head to myself as I looked around.

"So what do we do?", I asked.

"About what?", he said."John? Or..what do we do now?"

"Both", I nodded and he sighed then looked down.

"I have a friend in town-he's a lawyer-Alex is his name", he nodded."If we talk to him, we can get deputized."

"And that way we can give warrants for Murphys men who killed John", I nodded.

"Yes ma'am", he smirked and nodded.

"What about John?", I sighed sadly and he did too.