Zero

10 years earlier

Gabriel's POV

I rubbed my hands together excited that I would finally get to do this. I was finally home alone and I've been looking forward to getting high and forgetting about shit. It was not easy doing what you want when your mother was always breathing down your neck or your older brother bothering you about some shit.

My brother, Matteo, went somewhere. He might've told me but I was to caught up in the game to hear him. I took a plate and set it on the coffee table. I was about to pour the cocaine into it and sniff when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned, there was no one home and I wasn't expecting anyone so it might just be some girl scouts. I heard the same knock on the door again followed by the doorbell. 

I cursed but got up regardless, I sighed and open the door to see Dominique, my brother's so-called girlfriend. "Hi Gabriel," she greeted me. 

"My brother's not here," I told her. "But he should be back in a few, come in," I said opening the door wider to let her in. She nodded her head and entered the house. I closed the door behind her, she has been here before so she walked into the living room. As she walked, I found myself staring at her body. Her small hips, her ass could temp any men. Her ass jiggled in her leggings, I smiled enjoying the view. I snapped myself out of these thoughts. This was my brother's girl, enough eye raping her. 

She took a seat on the sofa where I was just sitting. I hope she doesn't notice the cocaine, she would tell Matteo and I couldn't hear one of his speech right now about how drugs are not good for you when our family sold drugs for a living. Her eyes traveled around the room until it landed on the coffee table, she spotted it and picked it up.  She held it up raising her eyebrow at me. "That's not for you to touch," I told her. I walked up to her to get it but she pulled her hands away. "Give it to me," I told her. 

"I didn't take it from you," she snapped back. I rolled my eyes, she was being really childish right now. 

"Dominique!" I groaned, "I'm not in the mood to play right now, hand it over," I said. She laughed and got up. I tried to get it but she kept moving her hand and taking steps back. Every step she took back, I took a step toward her. I chuckled when she hit the wall and she had no escape, "you act like a ten-year-old," I told her.

"Who says I'm not ten?" She asked. She has a baby face that could pass for a ten-year-old, but with that body, she looked older than her actual eighteen years. 

"Just give it to me," I said. She smiled, she put it behind her. I closed any space that was between us and tried to grab it. I finally was able to get it. She frowned and I chuckled that I won. I was still leaning on her body when my eyes found her eyes. I never paid attention to her eyes before, she had big brown ones. I looked at her full lips that were just begging for someone to kiss them. It was no secret that I found her attractive, I've even mentioned it to my brother once or twice, but I've never thought about kissing her.

I've thought about fucking her while she yelled my name, but not kissing her. She flashed her eyelashes making her look even cuter than she actually was. At that moment, I knew if I didn't pull away, I would do something I would forever regret. I was about to move away from her when she pulled me by my shirt and kissed me hungrily. I didn't react surprised that she was even capable of something like that. 

After a while, I started to kiss her, our tongues fighting for dominance. I slammed her body against the wall once more, I pulled away out of breath looking into her eyes. Her eyes were full of lust, not regret. Nothing in her eyes were saying that she had made a mistake kissing her boyfriend's brother. I kissed her again, I kissed down her jawline into her neck. I managed to find her sweet spot and sucked on it, I made sure not to leave any mark knowing Matteo would question it.