Trenta

Dominique's POV

Everyone sat eating dinner as if nothing had happened. I couldn't believe I had gone up to Gabriel's room. What was I expecting? I really wanted to speak to him about everything that was going on. For some reason, I felt as if he understood me when no one else would. One thing led to another, I couldn't believe we almost had sex.

Sex! For God's sake, his hand felt amazing on my body. He surely knew how to pleasure a woman and I only saw half of what he could do. I didn't know why he rejected me like that, was there something wrong with my body? I had curves and many people would consider me thick. Maybe he did not like thick girls. I've never met any of the girls he has been interested in so I did not know what he liked. 

I was a mess, many people complimented me on my body. Beautiful, sexy, hot, pretty; you name it, I've heard it all. Matteo constantly told me how beautiful my body is, he has seen all part of my body, but his compliment did not matter since Gabriel did not seem to think so. "Open up," I heard Veronica said. She was still seated on Gabriel's legs. She was feeding Gabriel, how cute? Gabriel laughed and opened his mouth as she put the piece of chicken in there. Veronica chuckled and continued to feed him. 

Gabriel looked over at me his eyes saying a million things. We were the only two at the table who seemed to have a problem. Aurora started speaking to her husband joking around as they ate. "You okay?" I heard Matteo ask beside me making me startle. I shook my head slightly, he gave me a smile. I returned the small smile and went back to eating my food. I did not have much of an appetite after what happened, but I knew Matteo would question me if I did not eat. 

I chewed slowly my eyes looking at the hallway across from us trying to keep myself busy. I felt a hand on my thigh, I quickly looked down to see Matteo's hand. Part of me wished it was Gabriel's hands on me like that. He rubbed my thigh continuing to eat as if nothing was wrong. It was not surprising, Matteo did these things. Most of the times, it just got me horny and we would fuck almost all night after dinner. Now it just bothered me, I felt guilty feeling any pleasure from the simple thing. Just thirty minutes ago, I was lip-locking his brother and his hands were all over my body. "All done," I heard Veronica said bringing my eyes to her. 

Gabriel's plate was empty and his mouth was stuffed with food. Veronica used her hands moving his mouth telling him to keep chewing. Matteo's hand reached closer to my private area, it took me by surprise. I gasped and grabbed his hand stopping him, he turned and looked at me raising his eyebrow. Everyone at the table continued to dine except Gabriel. He must have heard, he looked over at me. I put my utensils down, "I have to go," I told Matteo. He nodded his head, I got up and made my way out of the dining room. 

I walked into my room and closed the door, I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath and reminded myself I could do this. "Babe," I heard Matteo enter the room. I walked out of the bathroom and gave him a smile. "What happened?" He asked me. 

"I just had to use the restroom," I replied. He smiled and brought out his hands for me to come. I walked to him and he gave me a hug. 

"It was nice spending the day with you, I kind of missed you," he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head, I did miss him. Today I had a chance to see the guy I fell in love with. He pulled away staring into my eyes. He put his finger on my lip moving it, he pecked my lips gently. I knew we might've ended up having sex, I grab his hand and stopped him. 

"I got go give Vee a shower," I told him. He nodded his head, I kissed his cheek and got out of the room. I sighed when I was finally out of the door away from everything. Veronica was with Gabriel on the sofa when I walked in the living room. She was seated beside him looking oddly comfortable watching a cartoon. "Hey, ready for your shower?" I asked her. 

"Can I please finish this episode, please?" She pouted her lips. That begging thing did not work on me, but I wanted to rest a little. 

"Yeah," I told her. "I'll be back," I told her. I could not be in my room and definitely not the living room since Gabriel was in there. I walked out the door and took a seat on the front porch. The door opened and Gabriel walked outside. I wished it was dark so he could not see me, but the porch light was on. He took a seat next to me, I looked at him. 

"I'm sorry about earlier," he apologized. "Dominique, I've never loved anyone before," he told me. "It's always been my family, my work, and sleep, to be honest, but you do something to me and I really don't know how to explain it," he put his head down. "And I know, it's wrong. You're dating my brother and we should not be doing this and I should not even be thinking about you this way."

"Do you think I'm unattractive?" I asked him what has been bothering me ever since I left his room. 

He looked up at me, "your tattoo," he said pointing at my stomach. "I find you attractive, it's just your tattoo; it made me realize you weren't mine," he said. 

"My tattoo?" I asked him. I lifted my shirt and looked at the small tattoo that is below my breast. He shook his head, "why does it make you realize that?" I questioned. 

"Because my brother told me about it," he answered. "He has seen every part of your body, he knows everything about you and you probably see me as just a stranger," he blurted out. 

"Oh," I said. I did not know what to say. "Matteo does not know everything about me," I told him after a while. "He doesn't know that I love eating pickles with peanut butter or that I am obsessed with Star Wars, I have literally seen every movie and show," I told him. 

He chuckled licking his lips, "everyone knows you're obsessed with Star Wars," he said. "You have like a thousand of Star Wars t-shirts and you're so cheesy that you say: May the fourth be with you every year," I chuckled knowing he was right. 

"You say it too," I laughed. 

"Yeah," he went silent for a while. "My dad knows," he told me. I raised my eyebrows, "about us," he clarified. "We um... need to stop," he told me. I nodded my head slowly, he sighed and got up. I watched as he entered the house, I stared into oblivion for a while before getting up and going inside also.