Nueve

Matteo's POV

I looked down at my watch, it was almost time for me to go pick up Dominique and Veronica. I really had to get the garage to put a rush on her car. I put my head down for a moment to get some shut-eye. I haven't been sleeping well lately and I feel so fucking tired. Just when I was about to fall asleep, my door opened. I groaned, "Gabe, would it kill you to knock?" I asked still not looking up.

He doesn't answer, I groaned again, I know he's my brother and all but sometimes he's really annoying. It's harder when you have to deal with him twenty-four seven. "Gabriel, I'm gonna kill you," I looked up and saw the last person I wanted to see right now. She stood on the opposite side of my desk a smile planted on her face. "Erika, what do you want?" I asked her. I thought she would have gone back to Atlanta by now.

She lived up in Atlanta and she only came here once a month, "sweetheart, that is no way to treat your guest," she said. She put her bag down on my desk and walked to behind my chair. 

"I didn't invite you," I said. "Why aren't you in Atlanta?" I asked getting curious. Maybe I had to start locking my door now if she was going to be around. 

"Didn't you hear, I'm moving back home. Atlanta is fine, but I love here much better especially since you're here," she put her hands on my shoulder and massaged it. "That girl of yours hasn't been taking care of you," she said. 

"Mhmm," I simply said. I closed my eyes and enjoyed how she was working her magic. I relaxed my shoulders and let out a deep breath. Just when everything was getting great, she removed her hands. I opened my eyes, she moved in front of me and sat on my lap. "Erika," I groaned.

"What?" She asked shrugging her shoulders. She faced me and ran her hands through my hair. Her fingers felt so good on my scalp, I pulled myself out of it. 

"Why do you this?" I asked her. "I know you don't like me, you don't want a romantic relationship with me so why do this?" I asked. I thought she liked me and I tried dating, but she rejected me. She wanted nothing to do with me in a romantic way, she made it pretty clear.

"Maybe I just want your dick," she said, she pushed her ass against my dick. 

"You can't have that," I told her. "Erika," I called her. She looked up at my eyes, I played with her dark hair, "I love you, I care about you and you know that," I started, "but I have a woman in my life right now and I care about her, I love her, I want to spend the rest of my life with her and that's hard. It's hard to find someone you love and that loves you. I have a daughter who I want to be the best father to so please don't do this."

"The fact that you're asking me to stop just proves how much you want it," she said. She kissed my cheeks and got off of me. "Dominique doesn't deserve you Matt and I'll show you," she grabbed her bag and she left. I passed my hands through my hair and let out a sigh. I checked the time and grabbed my stuff to get out of here.

'''''''

"We're home!" Veronica yelled when we entered the house. "Grammy," she ran to my mother who was standing at the end of the wall. My mother opened her arm and she jumped on her. "Grammy, you'll never guess what we learned today at school," she said excitedly.

"What?"

"We learned about butterflies," she said. 

"I want to hear all about it, but come on, grandpa is baking cupcakes," they then disappeared into the kitchen. 

"You okay?" Dominique asked beside me. I almost forgot that she was standing next to me. I nodded my head, she smiled and passed me going to our room. I followed her in there, I walked into the room taking my tie off and my jacket.

"Babe," Dominique called me from the bathroom. I walked in there and saw her staring at the mirror. "So, I thought about what you said," I looked at her clueless of what she was talking about. "About us moving," I nodded my head and told her to continue. "I don't think we should, I don't want to change Veronica's environment right now. She loves it here, she looks forward to seeing your mother and father when she comes home from school."

"Yeah, I guess," I simply answered. I was fine here, but I just didn't want Dominique to be here knowing she didn't get along with my family. Her and my mom hate each other, her and my brother don't even talk. The only person she gets along with is my father, my dad gets along with everyone. He's a cool man who loves to tell jokes and bake cupcakes. Who wouldn't love him?

"Honey, you really don't seem okay," she turned around and came closer to me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I tried to assure her. "Just a rough day at work, nothing else." Erika really needed to get off my mind, she needed to move back to Atlanta where she was far away from me. She needed to move so I wouldn't have to see her and relieve my past. Every time I see her I relieve my mistakes, cheating on Dominique and everything. I was forced to think about something I am not proud of. 

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"I don't think so," I answered her. 

"You sure?" She asked seductively. "I happen to know of a remedy that fixes everyone's problems," she whispered in my ear. She unbuttoned my shirt and threw it out. She rubbed her hands over my chest and placed kisses all over my neck. I moaned and put my head back. "Is my remedy helping?" She whispered in my ear.

"Mhmm, would work a lot better if you increase the dose," I replied. She chuckled and started unbuckling my pants.