Trenta y siete

Dominique's POV

"You look sexy as hell," Gabriel whispered in my ear when we met in front of the restaurant we had agree to meet the day before. The sound of his voice made goosebumps rise on my body. Our cars were parked next to each other since we could not ride here together. I had lie to Matteo about where I was going using Camila. I felt bad using her like that since I was going out with a guy she also liked. I was becoming the devil with all these lies.

All my brain did was try to look at the bright side. I was with Gabriel that's what mattered. Gabriel's smacked my body against my car, it was not dark yet, but I doubt neither of us cared. We were in Miami far away from our house and we both had hope that no one we knew would see us. He ran his hands down my body as he laid gentle kisses on my neck. His hands found my upper thighs and he rubbed it, it gave me a certain sensation. I wanted more, I wanted him to reach higher, but we could not possibly start having sex on the streets, I believe that was illegal.

Our cars were blocking us from anyone seeing us anyways. His hand did go up, he went under my romper grabbing my ass. I let out a moan as he also sucked on my sweet spot. I ran my hands through his hair as he did also. His body came closer to me and I could feel his hard member through his jeans, he clearly wanted more just like I did. His hand moved from my ass to my pussy. He rubbed his hand over my underwear, I wonder if he could feel my arousal, if he could feel how bad I wanted him.

I never wanted something so bad in my life, he lifted my underwear which was covering my pussy. His hand now made contact with my skin, it was something simple, but it made me crazy. A moan escaped my lips, I rest my mouth in his neck to muffle any sound that might come out of me. He stopped kissing my neck and looked into my eyes, his eyes were full of lust.

He continued to rub my clit looking into my eyes; he then slid his finger inside me. I was shocked at his action, I did not expect him to do that. The thought of my surprise was then replaced by pleasure, I bit down on my lips trying to keep myself under control. The fact that he kept staring at me made everything worse. A moan accidentally escaped my lips, he smirked, he liked having that kind of control over me. He added another finger and I finally could not hold on anymore, "Gabriel, I-I," I tried to tell him. He raised his eyebrows asking what I wanted to say, but did not stop whatsoever. "We should stop," I told him.

"You sure?" He asked me, I nodded my head between my moans. Him stopping was the least of what I wanted, but I had to think straight right now. He smiled and did not stop. The main point of that was for him to stop, but he did not. He continued to enter his finger in and out of me in a fast manner, I was not able to hold myself anymore. He smacked his lips into mine keeping me quiet. I could feel myself about to have one of the best orgasms when he pulled away from the kiss. "Your wish is my command," he said before pulling his finger away.

I looked at him my mouth opened not believing him, I missed his fingers inside of me. He pulled away leaning on his car, I watched as he pulled out a small towel and wiped his fingers. "Come on sweetheart, the longer we wait, the more pack the restaurant will be," he said with a smile as if nothing just happened.

I stood there sexually frustrated, I needed to get something inside me. I needed some sort of release, I hadn't had sex these past few weeks for many reasons. One, I felt guilty sleeping with Matteo when I was with his brother and Gabriel and I were not at that stage of our so-called relationship yet. I felt horrible making up excuses on why Matteo and I could not have sex, I knew he had needs and I was not helping him with those. I wonder if he would get them from someone else, I wouldn't blame him. "Why'd you do that for?" I asked Gabriel.

"You asked me to stop," he said. I shook my head, he opened his car door and took out a jacket, "here," he handed it to me. "It will be cold in there," I took it and put the jacket on. By now the sun was already setting, we agreed to come here early so I could make it back home in time to read a story and kiss Veronica goodnight. He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. We walked into the small Jamaican restaurant, it was a little packed already.