Cuarenta y tres

Gabriel's POV

I pulled away out of breath, god that was the best fuck I've had in a while. I heard her heavy breathing also, I looked at her and smiled even though she could not see me. I think I was in love with this girl. She turned on her side looking at me, she smiled. "That was wonderful," she told me, I nodded my head. I kissed her forehead, her star tattoo was showing, I passed my hand through it. 

"Why did you get this?" I asked her. I never did understand why anyone got any tattoos. I never saw the point of inking my body, she looked down staring at the star. 

"Estrella," she said something in Spanish. "It was my dad's nickname for me when I was a kid, he used to call me that because he said I was going to be a star one day," she chuckled thinking about the warm memory. 

"At least it has a meaning behind it," I joked. 

"Well most tattoos do, I think they all have a story behind it."

"Why are you so fascinated by tattoos?" I asked her. 

"I don't know," she answered. She stayed quiet for a few seconds, "my brother is covered in tattoos, they all mean something to him. My dad allowed him to get them, but he swore if I even got one tattoo, he was going to kill me. I always saw them as an act of rebellion and plus when I was a kid I wanted to open my own tattoo parlor," she stopped. 

"Why didn't you?" I asked her. 

"I don't know, I guess life got in the way plus my father was going to go crazy if I opened a tattoo shop and it was a stupid dream anyway."

"I don't think it's stupid," I told her. 

She chuckled, "of course you don't," she said. "You're sleeping with me, I think that means you have to support everything I say now," I laughed and shook my head no. 

"Do you still want to open one?" I asked her. 

"I don't know, maybe," she said. I didn't know why, but at that moment, I just wanted to make her dream come true. I got off the bed, she looked up at me. "Where are you going?" She questioned. 

"Miami Beach," I answered her. She raised her eyebrow, "work-related," I said. I finally found Bruno's, right-hand man. He was at the beach and all I had to do was go find him. I walked to my closet to grab my towel to take a shower. "There's no one here, you can come if you want," I suggested walking back in the room. 

"You're not going to shoot or kill anyone are you?" She inquired. 

"I feel insulted," I joked putting my hand over m heart. She sat up bringing her feet up to her face. "I'd love to kill someone, but Matteo already warned me not to," I said. Saying his name made me realized what just happened. All throughout, it seemed like we were the only two people that mattered, I almost forgot about Matteo. She seemed disturbed by me mentioning his name too since she was now staring at me blankly. "I'm sorry," I apologized. 

"Yeah," she said. "I'd like to go to the beach also," she said getting up the bed. I smiled, she grabbed her clothes she was about to go when I called her asking where she was going. "Shower," she answered me. 

"I have a bathroom," I said pointing to my bathroom. I pulled her towards me, our bodies smacked together. I started kissing her again, she wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me back. I pulled her up holding her up her legs wrapping around my waist. I walked her to the shower.

''''''

"Okay, how can someone not love your job, you literally come to the beach for work," Dominique said as we walked through the crowd at Miami beach. I chuckled and shook my head, "did you always want to work in the family business?" She asked me. I thought about it for a while, did I always want to do that?