Quatro

Gabriel's POV

I laid down on my bed and looked at the fan as it turned again and again. I was trying to distract myself, get Dominique out of my head. We had limited interaction with each other, we saw each other for breakfast and dinner where we were always surrounded by others. Being around her was always hard despite the circumstances, but earlier was worse. There she stood a few feet away from me staring at me, her eyes were the first things I saw after my nap. 

Her eyes, her face gave me reassurance. Reassurance in what? I had no idea, they just did. The thought of us being alone was enough to push me further into the dark. We were alone in the house only Amy, the maid, who was probably busy enough and Veronica who was fast asleep. That knowledge changed everything, it meant I could take her right then and there and no one would know. I wondered if she felt the same way earlier, I wonder if she wanted to just forget everything also. A small at my door paused my dangerous thoughts for a second, "come in," I said.

"Dinner's ready," Amy said opening the door. I nodded my head and she left shortly after. I got off the bed and threw a shirt on. I walked down the stairs to the dining room where my mom and my dad were already seated. I greeted both of them and took my seat.

We sat there silently until my brother walked into the room still in his suit. I put my head down knowing Dominique would be with him. He took a seat and there was no Dominique nor Veronica. My baby was probably still sleeping, she ate too much ice cream. "Where's my granddaughter?" My dad asked in his calm voice.

"She's sleeping," Matteo replied. 

"Where's Dominique?" I asked him. I knew I was going to regret this later. I took interest in her whereabouts, I was supposed to ignore her not care if she was okay. She probably was still angry about what my mom said this morning. She was a wonderful mother in my opinion, but of course, I may be biased. Matteo turned and looked at me surprised that I asked.

"She's really tired, so she's taking a nap," Matteo answered still staring at me wondering why I asked my question.

After that, we got served food and everything went silent.  Dinner was the part of the day that I hated most, my mom always wanted us all to eat dinner together. Only Dominique had a chance to avoid dinner if she really didn't want to come. My mother didn't like her so she wouldn't force her to come. Dinner was always so awkward and silent. Limited speaking was always done, when Veronica was here it was more fun since she got everyone talking and laughing.

Oftentimes, Matteo and I would talk, but he was obviously still upset with me from this morning. "Something going on between you two?" My father asked. I looked up with my eyebrows raised, "You and Matteo," he clarified. I shook my head no.

"What did you do, Gabe?" My mom asked. I looked at her, who said I did anything? "You always do something," she added. I opened my mouth to refute her statement then realized she was right. I did always cause an argument with him, but this time was different. He knew I would pull the trigger, that's what I do. Maybe I do have a problem.

"I didn't do anything wrong, just simply did what he couldn't do," I said. Matteo looked at me and rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes also and went back to eating my spaghetti. My dad and mom started talking about something, I could hear my mom laugh about it. I shut them all out and excused myself the moment I finished dinner.

"You're not eating dessert?" My mom asked. I shook my head no and made my way up to my floor.

I wanted to be alone right now on my balcony. I went up to my room and grabbed a joint. I light it up and went to the balcony. When I arrived, I saw Dominique standing by the railing looking down below. I thought she was sleeping? She turned in looked at me. I couldn't believe in one day I have stuck alone with her two times. "Oh, I thought you'd still be at dinner. I'll leave," she said about to get out of the balcony every one knew was my personal space.

"No," I stopped her and immediately regretted it. If it was anyone else I would've kicked them out myself. She looked surprised at my statement."You can stay," I added.

"Thank you," I nodded my head and went back to ignoring her. I took a seat on one of my chairs on the opposite side making sure I was away from her and her smell. She always smelt like vanilla. I learned that it was because the lotion she used smelled like vanilla.

I love the smell of vanilla, right now I didn't want to smell her. I put the joint between my lips letting out a puff of smoke when I took it out. I continued to do that and took out my phone browsing through the web.

She began to hum a tune making me bring my attention to her. There she stood, a few feet away from me. Her skin was glowing in the night sky, I found myself staring down at her body. She wore some shorts and a tank top. Her ass looked so good in the shorts, they looked bubbly, grabbable. 

Did she even have a bra on? I sighed and turned around. I heard footsteps approaching, Matteo appeared after a few seconds. "There you are, babe. I've been looking all over the house for you," Dominique turned around startled by his voice.

"Oh," she said, "is Veronica up?" Matteo shook his head no.

"Come here," Matteo reached out his hand and grabbed her. He pulled her into a hug. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. She nodded his head. "I thought you said you were tired, why aren't you sleeping?" He asked again.

She didn't answer his question, her eyes were fixed on mine. At first, I thought she was staring at me because I was looking at her and Matteo. I removed my eyes from them, but she didn't move hers.

Matteo must've done something to her because she seemed surprised for a moment. I looked at them and noticed that Matteo grabbed her butt. Matteo pulled away and turned to look at me. "Come on, let's get you something to eat," Matteo told her. She nodded her head and left before Matteo, "getting high won't fix your problems," he told me. 

I rolled my eyes, "at least I can fix my problems, yours don't have solutions," I snapped back. He huffed and left the balcony. I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight, Matteo and I were mad at each other and it was my fault no matter how much I tried to deny it. I would have to apologize in the morning, I felt bad. Not only wouldn't I stop eye raping his girlfriend and mother of his daughter, I did something to upset him. 

AN

How's everyone?

Au Revoir...