Diecinueve

Matteo's POV

"You serious, Erika?" I asked as I tried to get myself home. She called me just to flirt with me. She had too much time on her plate. Gabe was right, maybe I should have just blocked her, but I can't bring myself to do that. I finally reach home and enter the parking lot.

I got out of the car and lean on the door to hear what excuse she could possibly have. "You know you enjoy it," I chuckled shaking my head. "Tell me, Matt, does it turn you on?" She asked. I huffed and don't answer her question.

"Erika, I am home now and I am going to walk inside to my girlfriend and daughter. My two girls," I said.

"Enjoy, I have something I have to tell you," she said. I waited to hear what she possible had to stay. "We both know you want a woman," she added.

"You got jokes, bye Erika," I hung up the phone. I looked through my phone before I have to go in. I turned when I notice Gabe's car. Weird that he left it there, he usually likes to put it inside the garage. My phone vibrates, I look at it to see a text from Erika.

Lil slut: Something to keep you going.

After a few seconds, she sends a naked picture of herself. Damn, she looked good, in the picture she's holding her breasts as she makes a pleasurable face expression. Her pussy was, "daddy!" I quickly put my phone away. Veronica ran up to me and jumped on me. "I missed you," she said giving me a hug.

"Aww, I missed you too," I said holding onto her. I've been so busy with work we haven't been spending too much time together. "What about we hang out tomorrow?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "Who opened the door for you?" I asked her.

I walked to the house with her. "I did," she said. I entered the house and put her down. I sighed, I didn't like her going outside by herself. We live close to the street and cars are constantly speeding.

"Vee, what did I say about not going outside?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry," she said pouting her lips. "I saw your car and,"

"Okay, okay," I said. I knew she was going to start crying. "Just don't go outside anymore."

"Thank you, daddy," she went back to her normal face acting as if nothing happened. I chuckled, that little manipulator, she smiled and walked into the living room.

"Hey Mom," I said greeting my mom who was sitting watching television. "Dominique's here?" I asked her. She shook her head no. She didn't say she had anywhere to go today. I sighed and walked to my room. I dropped my body on the bed really tired from today. My eyes closed about to fall asleep when the door opened. Dominique walked in, "hey, where were you?" I asked her.

"I went to see my dad," she said with a smile.

"That's cool, you took a taxi there?" I asked.

"No, Gabriel drove me," I frowned for a moment, I didn't like them being together, he always ended saying something he shouldn't have. I liked it a lot better when they ignored each other. "Fix your face," she said. "He didn't tell me any of your dark secrets," she added.

"Whatever," I told her. "I thought I saw Gabe's car when I came in."

"Yeah, I got here a few minutes ago. I was in the garden," she said.

"Garden?" I questioned. I never knew we had a garden or that a garden interested her.

"Yeah, Amy made a garden," she took a seat on the bed and started taking off her clothes. "It has bright red roses," she added.

"Okay?" I asked her. She was describing the garden for me. She seemed oddly detailed about this.

"Yeah, big bright red, it has green leaves," I sat up and looked at her. She was being really weird.

"Okay, I get it. You were in a garden that had red roses with green leaves," I said. I've heard enough about this garden. "What happened to your neck?" I asked her.

"You did," she got off the bed and walked up to me. "You know," she continued. She came and stood in the middle of my legs. She leaned in and nibbled in my ear. "Before you left without doing your job," she finished. I chuckled.

She took out my jacket and threw it on the bed. She unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. "Were you angry about that?" I asked her.

"Very much," she answered. She kissed my neck, with her hand she reached my pants and grabbed my dick. She caressed it gently until it was hard. "So angry that I would return the favor," she removed her hand and chuckled.

"I see how it is. That's what we're doing now," I smirked. She smiled and stripped herself naked in front of me. She smiled again and made her way to the bathroom. After a few seconds, I heard the water running. I took out the rest of my clothes and grabbed my towel walking in the shower also. She was humming a song not hearing me come in. 

I quietly entered the shower, she started dancing to the song in her head. When her ass hit me she turned around. "Matteo, what are you doing?" She asked, "you scared me," she added.

"I am taking a shower," I replied. "Can I finish my job now?" I asked her. She shook her head, I grabbed her and started kissing her.

'''''''

"That's not the point, Matt, you can't be mad at him for doing something you couldn't do," Dominique told me. She laid down on my chest as we stared at the ceiling. We were in bed together, I had no idea why we were speaking about my brother. "He's your brother," she added. I didn't answer her, I knew she was right. I passed my hands through her hair and kissed her forehead. She relaxed on my chest and I continued to think about this. 

"I'm sorry," I told her after a while. She doesn't answer. I got up and saw her eyes shut, her light snores fill up the room. I removed her body from me gently, I covered her with the blankets. I threw a shirt on and exited the room making sure not to wake her up. I went up the stairs to see my brother. I was about to barge in when I realized we technically weren't on speaking terms. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Amy, I'm not eating. Mom, leave me alone. Dad, on a scale of one to ten how important, is it?" I head him ask on the other side. I chuckled, he never liked people bothering him when he just wanted to be alone.

"Gabe, it's me," I told him. He doesn't answer me for some time. I sighed, maybe he doesn't want to talk to me. "Gabe?"

I was about to walk away when I heard his voice, "come in," I heard him say. I sighed and opened the door. He was seated on the bed, he stared at me. 

"Can I talk to you?" I asked him. He looked but didn't answer my question. He was studying my face, "Oh, I guess that's a no," I told him about to leave. He doesn't answer me still. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for hitting you. You're right, I can't tell Dominique about my past and I shouldn't be getting mad at you for doing so," he looked at me but still doesn't speak. "I'm sorry," I told him again. I twisted the doorknob and exited his room.

Well, at least I tried.