One.

Faith's POV

Ayyye Faith!", shouted my coworker, Rodney, as I made my way to the back of my summer job, Flight Club, to clock in.

"Wassup Rod?"

"Shiiid can't call it." Rod said as he entered the back room.

"We been busy today?" I asked as I clocked in and turned to him for an answer.

"Eh, it's Flight Club, the usual amount."

"Cool. I'm about to go ahead out here and get to work, work, work, work, work, work." I said as my inner Rihanna came out.

"Yeah don't do that again. Leave it to RiRi."

"Whatever. You know I sounded good."

"If good sounds like Fergie singing the anthem then you killed it." Rodney said as he ran out of reach of me aiming to hit him.

"You're so disrespectful!!" I gave a chuckle as I went into the front to start my shift.

"Hello, Welcome to Flight Club." I said with a warm smile to the customer that just entered, hoping time will go by fast.

~~~~~~~~

After I clocked out and parted ways with my coworkers, I made my way to my car. An all white Mercedes.

This isn't my car

This isn't my car. Well, it is for the time being. You see, I'm interning at a company this summer while on break from college. I attend the illustrious New York University, where I'm double majoring in Business Entrepreneurship and Recording Music. The company I'm interning for, flew me out to L.A. and has provided me with everything I need. They have covered where I live, drive, and I was even able to get a side job for extra money. Not that it's needed seeing that I'm paid $2,000 every two week.

Once I settled into the car and began my fifteen minute drive home I got a FaceTime call from my mom.

"Hey ma", I spoke as I stopped at a red light.

"Hi sunshine! How was your day at work?"

"It was good, just a little tired."

"I bet. How's California treating you? Run into any celebrities yet?" I chuckled as I proceeded through the light that was once red.

"Not that I know of, but I have three and a half months here so we never know."

"Anyone catch your eye out there?", my mother pondered with a look of anticipation. I just had to laugh.

"No mom. They have not. I'm not focused on boys right now. I'm in sunny L.A., on an all expense paid trip, with a good paying internship and job, a nice apartment and car. I think I'm good. Plus, God is the only man on my mind right now."