Thirty Seven.

Most of Faith's "songs" will be Sevyn Streeter songs and a few other artists. Just a heads up.

Sorry if I've confused you and had y'all on a roller coaster. I got it together now. I promise. Enjoy!

Excuse any mistakes

—————

Faith's POV

"Morning Jay." I walked in with my gym bag on my shoulder.

"Wassup Faith. You ready to work?" He said smiling at me.

"Yeah I guess." I sat my bag down and walked over to the treadmill.

"What's wrong? You usually energetic when it's time to workout."

"I'm sleepy. My night was restless, but it's cool. You've been making me look good and I have video shoot today, so I had to be up anyways."

"Alright cool." He started me on the treadmill and we went on with the workout from there.

It's been a good month since Dave and I hooked up, and since I ended things with Jayceon. Do I regret it? As of right now, no. I really hope I don't in the future. He was literally everything I wanted and envisioned, but it's something about Dave that keeps me coming back for more. I didn't love Jay or anything, but I did feel a strong connection towards him. I'm really hope I didn't make a mistake.

As far as Dave and I's relationship, it's going extremely slow. We're starting off as acquaintances. Why? I don't know, but sometimes I feel like he's being distant or maybe that's just me overthinking. He and I, both, agreed that keeping our relationship on the low is what's best for us at the moment. We want to get to a place that we're both happy and on the same page. To do that, we need to take time to ourselves and get ourselves situated before inviting other people into our business.

"So what song the video for?"

"My single "Peace Sign" which features Dave East." I said while stretching after our workout.

"You excited?"

"Of course since it's my first video and all. I am kind of nervous to be in front of the camera though." I admitted.

"You know I've always told you that you beautiful. You'll look great." He said smiling with his eyes. I know that me cutting this off was a slap in the face for him and I feel so bad.

"Yeah I know. Thank you."

He nodded. "You ready to do this with your son's father?" He obviously doesn't know that I'm actually with Dave. The reason I told him we should end what we had was because we were moving too fast, but in reality we weren't. We were doing everything right. I mean besides the sex in the beginning, but everything else was perfect.

"Ummmm I mean I guess. It's all business for us so as long as he's professional, we're good." I said standing up straight. "Thanks for coming in clutch with the workouts, Jay. I gotta get out of here before I'm late." We hugged each other and I almost fainted. His hugs are the best.

"No problem. I'll see you next week." He called out as I walked away.

"Six on the dot." I said and continued out of the door. Every morning he and I get together to workout. That's how I met him. I needed a trainer and he was one, I hit him up, we worked out, took a liking to each other, and boom. We started messing around.

Making my way to my car, I get in and head to the video shoot. Why are we shooting at seven in the morning? I have no idea, I just follow the rules. I made it to the building in twenty minutes and raced upstairs. I'm sweaty, my hair looks a mess, annnddd I'm late. Great.