Seventeen.

Dave's POV

"You bout ready?" I knocked on my bathroom door to see how long Faith was going to be.

"Yes. I'll be out in five minutes. I promise." She told me before I walked away and sat on my bed.

I'm taking her out to dinner and then I have an appearance at a club that I wanted her to be at with me. The reservation is at 8 and it's already 7:30. She need to bring her ass, but I'm not gone make a big deal out of it.

She came out after five minutes, like she said and gahhhhdamn!

"Daaaaaamn!" I leaned to the side, copying Smokey and Craig from Friday

"Daaaaaamn!" I leaned to the side, copying Smokey and Craig from Friday. "Okay hair! Come through sis." I yelled at her as she made her way over to me.

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "You're so extra. Come on. I'm ready." She walked past me to walk out before I grabbed her hand. "You are so fine." She placed her hands on my chest and rubbed my beard.

"Thank you." I licked my lips and smirked. "Why you in such a rush? We can skip that damn dinner and I could get full off you." I smirked at her with low eyes. "I don't know whatchu gone eat though."

"Boy let's go. I'm hungry." She waved me off. "I bet you hungry too since you just had to smoke. You have a problem." I rolled my eyes because I don't want to have this conversation.

"Not tonight, Faith. Mad annoying." I told her seriously.

"Why do you get so butt hurt when I mention you and your smoking? Geez." Faith held her hands up in defense and she made her way down the stairs, out to the car.

I started the car and proceeded to our reservation. We didn't talk the whole ride there. The only reason I get annoyed and upset when she mentions my smoking is because I don't smoke just to smoke. I mean of course I like to do it for fun, but I actually do have a problem.

I have anxiety and smoking helps with that. No I haven't told her. I know she'd get off me if I told her, but I'm not trying to share that type of information with her right now.

We got to the little restaurant and made our way inside. "Good Evening. What's the name?" A giddy hostess greeted us when we got through the door.

"East." Faith side eyed me. The girl escorted us to our table.

"You couldn't have turned off Dave East for a couple of hours?" Faith looked over at me amused when we got seated.

I ignored her and started to look through my menu. I'm not entertaining her childish ass. Might have her ass pay for her own food. Just to be petty, of course.

She smacked her lips. "Dave." she called my name. I continued to look at my menu. "David." She chuckled in, I guess, disbelief. "I was literally just joking with you, but aight." She got up and grabbed her purse. "So freaking childish. Grow up." She mumbled as she walked off.