Eight.

Faith's POV

7:45 pm

With Dave scheduled to come in 15 minuets I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. After waking up from my nap and shooting him a text to come over I got to work. I went to the grocery store. Got hella snacks and drinks. I'm hoping he's down with us cooking. I think that would give us a chance to talk and get to know each other....and it would allow me to see if this negro could cook. He never responded to my text though and I'm hoping he finds it in his heart to give me another chance and come over.

I made a whole setup in the living room for a lit situation. A sleepover. This is something I've always wanted to do if I ever got the chance to have a date. I feel it's more relaxed and the person and I could steer the night where we wanted it to go. That person being Dave. It's crazy my first date is with a celebrity.

"Alright Faith

"Alright Faith. Enough of the celebrity talk unless he brings it up. Let the man relax," I had to remind myself. It's not like I'd bring up his music industry life intentionally though. Who'd want to talk about that nonstop? Not him or I.

Seeing I had five minutes left I ran and got dressed. I honestly don't think he'd come right at 8, but I want to be ready just in case.

Just a basic t-shirt and sweats

Just a basic t-shirt and sweats. We ain't getting down like that tonight or any time soon for that matter.

At 8:12 there was a knock on my door. Walking over I looked through the peephole seeing a comfortable Dave. Opening the door, I stand to the side to let him in.

We don't say anything to each other right off. I don't know. I guess I still feel bad about earlier when we talked. I just don't know how to come right out and apologize or cross that topic. I don't think that is a conversation for when someone first steps through your door so I gave a simple "Hey," while looking at him trying to see what he was thinking.

"Wassup," he gave me a head nod while entering. Lord Jesus he smells so good.

It kind of got awkward so I hit em with "How are you?" When he sat on my couch. I really hate how awkward and quiet we're being. Do I just say sorry now or what? Give me something Dave!