Eleven.

Dave's POV

Faith and I have gotten even closer, if that's even possible, over the past two months. Making it a total of six months since I've known her. Yeah we do couple shit, we're not in a relationship, but I could definitely see us getting to that point.

Right now I'm chillin in the crib with my lil mama. "Kairi. Kairi." I said her name trying to get her attention so I could get her bathed and dressed, but she was too deep into Frozen. That's her movie. We watch it everyday. "Kairiii." I tried again.

"Dada shhhhh" She said never taking her eyes off of the tv screen.

"Come on baby we gotta get your bath."

"Dada no. Frozen." She mugged me. Basically over me.

"You wildin Kairi. Let's go." I went over to her and picked her up.

"Get off me!" She yelled and tried to wiggle out of my arms.

"Aht. Stop. We gotta getchu ready. Mommy is coming over. You wanna look dusty when ya moms come?" She crossed her arms and mugged me. We reached the bathroom and I began to get her ready. Then I got myself dressed.

About ten minutes later the doorbell was ringing. Jogging downstairs with Kairi in my arms I answered the door to see my baby mother. Millie.

(She cute 😍)

(She cute 😍)

Millie and I planned on having a little family day for Kairi so she could interact with the both of us. She also wanted to talk to me about something so we just turned it into a family day.

"Hey baby!" Millie said coming through the door smiling. "Can mommy get a hug?"

Kairi was still in her feelings from earlier, but she reluctantly went to her mother. I walked towards the living room and sat on the couch so I could throw my sneakers on.

"Where we going?" I asked Mil as she walked over to me.

"Sky Zone." She replied giving me a look. A look I knew all too well. She got something on her mind and it's weighing.

"Aight let's go." I stood up from the couch and tickled Kairi before heading out the door.
—————
"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked my baby mother as I kept an eye on Kairi jumping around, but also giving her my attention.

"Us," she started. I mentally rolled my eyes because there is no "us", but imma let her talk her shit. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for calling the cops on you. I'm sorry if you felt I wasn't as present as I should have been. Once you have a baby things change. I didn't feel like the Millie before Kairi. I love her with everything in me of course, I just felt me becoming something that I didn't like. Someone I wouldn't like for Kairi to know so I left. I needed to get myself back on track. I just want to be the best mom I can be." By now I was looking dead in her eyes and I can see how genuine she's being. I pulled her to me and hugged her, kissing the top of her head.