Four.

Dave's POV

"I'm bout to head out momma," I said grabbing the keys to my Mercedes.

"I go with you DaDa," Kairi stated more than asked, peaking around momma leg.

"Where you going, Dave?" Momma asked me like I was a teen that has to take their little sibling with them when they go out.

"Going to grab some shoes. Come on boo boo," I answered reaching out to Kairi and grabbing the keys to the Range instead.

"Bye!" She yelled to my mom, running in front of me.

I laughed making my way outside behind her. "See you later momma."

Making our way to Flight Club, Kairi and I sang along to some of the songs playing and we talked. Babygirl means everything to me. She's my best friend.

Once we arrived and I got Kairi out of her car seat we made our way to the door of Flight Club. Upon entering I heard my old joint, "Keisha".

Walking around I looked at some shoes but I was really looking for the beautiful woman from yesterday.

When Kairi was a little too quiet I looked down and saw her doing the New Freezer challenge looking at someone.

I looked over and there she was. Dancing with my daughter and I saw it.

That smile.

"I'm a huge fan of yours," the woman, whose name is Faith, spoke to Kairi.

"Me!" Kairi smiled, sitting down on one of the benches with the woman squatting in front of her.

"I like your tracksuit," she compliments. "It's very nice and goes great with your little Adidas and your hair."

"Tank you! Pretty!" Kairi cheesed and yelled. That she is little butt. That she is.

"Eh. I'm okay, but thank you Kairi," she tried to brush off.

"Da!" Kairi yelled, getting excited.

"Yes little butt?" I walked over as if I wasn't listening. She pointed to the beautiful woman.

"Nice meeting you, again..." I trailed off, trying to get her name, knowing damn well that I know.

"Oh! I didn't even give you my name yesterday, my bad, it's Faith," She revealed.

"Dave," I told her and let my eyes linger on her for a minute.

"I know who you are," she replied shyly. Splitting her attention between my face and the floor, she asked, "Do you need any help?"

"Please. Can I get these and....these?" I pointed to a pair of Jordan Retro 11's in the "Win like 96" and "Heiress".

"Yes you can. What size?"

"12 and and 7T. Got to get something for my baby," I smiled down at Kairi, who was hugging my leg looking between the both of us.

"As you should," Faith smiled looking at Kairi and making silly faces, making her giggle. "I'll be right back with your shoes." She disappeared into the back, but not without me looking at her walk away.

Damn.

Faith POV

When I saw him yesterday I didn't think I'd see him again

When I saw him yesterday I didn't think I'd see him again. This is crazy! Not only do I get to see him again, I get to meet his little girl. She's the cutest and sweetest little thing ever. Walking into the back, I begin to look for the shoes that Dave requested.

"I see Dave East is back," my coworker, Rod, said.

"Yup," I left it short so I could find these shoes.

"Aren't you excited?"

"I guess," I replied nonchalantly with a shrug. Of course I'm excited! I'm talking to and seeing my celebrity crush! I can't let Rodney know that though. No one knows how much I love Dave East other than my best friends. "Found them," I said and exited the back before another word could leave Rodney's mouth.

Walking back up front I find Dave and Kairi playing around. She's on his shoulders holding on to his head while he's pretending he's going to drop her.

"I got the shoes for you," I told him sitting them on the bench.

"Preciate it. Do you like these Kai?," he asked once he put her down.

"Yes," she replied with a sweet smile.

"Okay we'll get them."

As I was about to pick the four boxes up he moved my hands out of the way and picked them up himself. "Lead the way," he told me with a smile and wink.

Lawd. When I tell you these butterflies did an obstacle course in my stomach. Why is he so attractive? How is it even possible?

Before he could see me blushing I turned and said "Follow me." Getting to the front I told Rod to check them out.

"Thanks for the help today," Dave said with that thick New York accent, his beautiful smile, and his eyes piercing into my soul.

"No problem. Have a good day," I said before getting down to Kairi's level, tickling her side a bit. "Bye Kairi. Nice meeting you."

"Face!," she said before giving me a big hug. I'm used to some kids struggling to pronounce my name correctly. I think it's the t and h that throw them off.

"Awww you're so sweet and you give really good hugs," I told her getting a big smile from her. I grab some life savor gummies and give them to Kairi.

"I gave her some candy, if that's okay," I told Dave waiting for a reply.

"Yeah it's cool," he looked down at Kairi, who was already looking at him. "You gone share with DaDa?" He asked her.

She paused for a minute and mugged him before she ran around him and behind my legs, poking her head out a little, smiling.

"For real Little Butt? You gone do daddy like that?" Dave laughed along with Kairi and I.

She shrugged and gave me one last hug before grabbing her dad's hand.

"You two have a good day. Come back and see us," I said ending our visit.

"You too. See you around Faith," he gave a soft smile, winking, before he turned and walked out with Kairi. His smile. Beautiful.

"Bye Face!!!!" Kairi screamed so I could hear her.

"Bye baby," I smiled as they walked out.

I was off from work an hour later and made my way home.I think today was a good day. I got to see my favorite rapper and his daughter. Dave is a very sweet guy despite how his street demeanor and lyrics portray him. I already knew but actually experiencing it just confirmed it.

Stepping into my apartment, I prepared to fill my best friend in on my day. I could get used to how small Los Angeles is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me know how you like it. I'm not sure if you guys are interested so if you are, let me know and I'll write more. I'm a busy college student (not really, well sometimes LOL), but I'll make chapters if this is something you'd like to read.
Thanks 🧡