17. More Death...

***Author's Note- I know double upload night. I'm just wanting to get stuff done because the next Chapter is a very touchy one in the beginning. So work yourselves up for that and I'm sorry for it in advance. In this part be ready for more blood, death obviously, some sexual mentionings. Just a little warning and everyone be ready. Jett gets kinda scary in this chapter which is slightly out of character but I mean he's a demon it's okay to be a little scary. Also sorry about no picture with this chapter. But anyway until next time See ya Sweet Hearts<3**

Damian's POV.

I was the first person awake in the house. I wasn't surprised though. I walked silently down the stairs and into the living room. Jett was laying half on the couch half on the floor. I tilted my head and sat down beside him. After a moment he started to thrash around. Before I could even reach out to wake him up he threw himself of the ground and hit his head.

"Oh fuck!" He sat up covering his head. Then he noticed me. "sorry about that. That was probably wierd wasn't it?"

I hesitated but nodded. "What was going on in your head jett?" He shook his head as he stood up.

"Nothing. I need to go to work."

"Why don't I come with you?" I stood up and went to the door. He sighed loudly.

"Fine but don't say I didn't warn you"

"Well you haven't yet."

"I'm a stripper okay. Still want to come to work with me?" I nodded and he groaned. Silently he lead me to the large building that I saw last night. A Lot of people were standing on the porch of it. Jett groaned and scanned the crowd for someone. Evidently he saw them because he picked up his pace. He reached down and grabbed the girl known as Calla by the shoulder. "He still hasn't shown up?"

"No. Jett he hasn't been here for two days. Where is he?"

"Who are you talking about?" I chimed in thinking that this might be related to the murder.

"our boss. He owns the place and is a cheap scait. He never misses work and he has been gone two days."

"Have you went in there to check?"

Both shook their heads but Calla continued. "We can't get in. There is this thing called breaking and entering that is illegal." I laughed and went to the door. My magic swirled and escaped my fingertips. It rushed into the shadows of the keyhole and I heard the screeching of the metal being destroyed. I loved the sound but I noticed Calla make an ugly face. Then a quiet click and the door opened.

"Come on. Let's check it out." instantly Calla, Alex, Jett and I think her name was Mandy came running into the bar right behind me. It was absolutely silent other than the quiet thumps of our footsteps. I looked behind the bar with Alex. Nothing was out of place. All the alcohol was there, the register was intact, and no one had punched their time card.

"where else can we look for him?" I asked and Jett shared a look with Calla. They ran to a spiral staircase in the corner. I followed them down and realized this was the club part. Each pole had a color coordinating door behind them. Jett went to a gray door and opened it slowly. There was nothing in it. He sighed in relief. Calla went to her pole and to the sapphire door behind it. Again nothing. Each girl went to their door and behind each was nothing. Then Calla ran to a lone oak door. She took a deep breath through the nose and made a foul face.

"Do you smell that?" I went up to her with Jett. We both took a breath and knew the smell. Something was dead... she tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

"Move." Jett growled. We took a step back and he kicked the door in. The sight inside was bad. Two girls, clearly strippers were dead on a desk. I went forward and moved their bodies. Both had bright colored hair, One neon pink and the other bright teal. I carefully picked up the pink girls wrist. It was slit over and over again. I checked the teal's. The exact same. Then I brushed their hair back out way from their necks. I wished I didn't. Alex and Mandy gagged, Jett covered his mouth and Calla just stared. Blood was covering their throats but I could tell they were almost decapitated by the slicing that covered their skin. I pulled on the top of their shirts because I saw staining under the collar of them and was met by a post mortem cut that was a heart shape over their chests. I shook my head and turned to the group.