24. Prepare for War

** okay everyone here's the next Chapter because I'm kind of upset and needing something to get me calmed down. But in this chapter we start to see a bit of a relationship forming, Sonny preparing to start a war, and we get a new character. Yay kind of. He's important ish so just keep an eye out for him in coming chapters. Anyway I'll see you sometime SweetHearts... probably <3**

Sonny's POV

This is it. I'm done. I've reached my limit. I Drug Ren along beside me in my fit of rage. THAT damn elf just killed Calla and no one cares. Well fuck them. I had been walking for so long now. I had all of my pastel hair braided tightly and I had a skirt and a nice blouse on. I was so done. I was out for blood. That's when the castle came into view. It was huge but it was well hidden in these dark forest trees.

Recognizing me the vampire opened the gate. Inside the castle was dark with blood stains all over the place. The floor was cracked and screaming echoed through the walls. I heard Ren draw a sharp breath as the smell of death overwhelmed his senses. "Sonny... where are we?" Ren whimpered.

"Don't worry. You're safe. Just stay close." I walked into a huge room with four thrones, King, Queen, Princess, and Prince. Sitting there was Leonard, Susan, and Deric.

"Sonny, to what do I owe this pleasure?" Leonard smiled wickedly as he noticed the Wolf behind her cowering in fear. "Oh did you bring a gift?" He snapped his fingers and two string vampires grabbed Ren, holding him still. Sonny bowed respectfully.

"Sonny!" Ren fought against the men but couldn't escape, he wasn't able to control his strength quite yet.

"Shhh." She whispered to him. Slowly she lifted herself from the floor and smiled at Leonard. "Sir, I would prefer him not be treated like this since he is my property. But I bring other news. Calla NightShade is dead"

"Really? Such a pitty such a good warrior. But anyway are we continuing our plans?"

"That is why I have come. I wish to start the war in less time than usual. And Elf has been sent to our town so if we are to do this we must attack before he realizes our intentions."

"Very well. How many troops do you need?"

"I would estimate around two hundred sir."

"Why so many? That is double last time."

"With Calla dead we need more force. We also have two more demons to account for and the Elf. We need more force."

"Very well but on one condition. Allow me to have a bite of your wolf."

I turned around and glanced at Ten. He was terrified. His hands were chained behind him and he was being held down. I debated my options. Let him bite Ren to get the troops I need or only work with one hundred troops to keep him untouched.

"Go ahead." I didn't like it but I had no choice. Leonard stood up and motioned to his son, Deric. He wandered up to Ren and took his throat into his cold dead hands. Ren struggled slightly but Deric would not allow him any room. He leaned in and bit Ren's throat. Ren screamed and thrashed wildly. I covered my eyes with the back of my hand, praying he would forgive me. His screaming began to settle to the point where he became totally silent other than small pants for breath. He slipped down onto the floor when Deric finally let go.

"Well now that that is taken care of you may take your choice of the troops. I will need a date for the attack though." I smiled ready to win this shit.

It had been almost a full day since Ren and I arrived here. But now I was busy being alone for the most part. As I wandered through the halls i heard someone behind me. I turned around to see Deric standing there.