20. Imprisoned...

**Author's Note - here we go guys. Another chapter even though I don't think anyone is reading other than my friend who is getting personal copies of this book but you know I'm going to keep going. In this chapter we have Jett, Yuma, and Aaron trying to help Calla after the mess was revealed from last chapter. And by the way if you are not okay with Boy X Boy stuff then you probably should avoid this chapter if you can. Just saying a huge ship of mine starts to show potential in this chapter. Any way I hope you enjoy. Until next time SweetHearts <3**

Jett's POV

I was forced to just stand as watch as Calla started to break down. There is no way she did it. She wouldn't murder someone would she? No, she was so kind when I needed help. She couldn't. I saw the shadows around the room leap up and come crashing down all around us. Many people screamed but I just stood still, in too much shock to move. The shadows raised up like flames wrapping around Calla until they encased her completely. Then her body disappeared before I could blink. Everyone calmed down and then reality set in. Sonny went to run at Damien but some girl jumped in front of him, taking the hit. The new girl shoved Sonny off and then growled. Her long brown hair was flowing freely in curly strands going clear down her back. I took in her features in a hurry, long brown hair, bright blue-green eyes, and tan skin. When she stood up i noticed her dress was black velvet with flowers, a sweetheart neckline and was about mid thigh in length. She turned and looked at everyone in the room.

*This is Ari

*This is Ari. And the next is what she is wearing.**

   "No one gets near him understand"

"Why? He just killed my best friend!"

"Pfft. She's not dead." this enraged Sonny further. Aaron and I rushed up and held her back. She clawed at Aaron mostly as she struggled.

"Ari come on. Stop causing hell." Ari rolled her eyes and went to sit outside. I saw Aaron watch her movements with bright eyes. "Now everyone go home. I have a vampire to deal with." Before anyone could protest the same shadows that encase Calla wrapped around him and he was gone.

Ren came and drug Sonny home. Yuma and Aaron both walked up to me slowly, seeming weary. "What?" I asked them.

"What just happened?" Aaron whispered looking to make sure we were alone in the bar.