two.

chérie would feel her fingers getting clamped by her overflowing juice in between her legs.

her legs were in the form of a big v, her back against the headboard of her bed as her head was lazily rolling around with the pleasure taking over her body.

slowly, she opened her eyes and watched the video that got her excited in the first place. her headphones plugged in as the moans and groans overlapped her own with her phone  resting on her side just in case she needed a peek of another round of pleasure.

her whole fist now deep and gone inside her pulsing insides, she kept pounding her hand in and out as deep, raw moans, pleaded for a second release that night.

she cherished the sound made by the friction of her hand and bite her lips as her other hand came to play with her small nub, hoping to finish off at the same time the ten minutes video lasted.

she kept rubbing her cl!t furiously, keeping her eyes shut as she pictured herself in a room where she wasn't alone in her bed, and the voices ringing between her ears wasn't one from the amateurs she grew to watch hidden under her blankets.

suddendly with a last trust and a flick to her nub, her eyes rolled in the back of her head as her whole body shook from the release she desperately wanted to have. one hand holding her naked breast while her body kept violently shaking under the pressure that left her while the other hand cupped her cxnt as a reflex.

her back was arched in the form of a bow, before she fell down on her bed, tired. her moanings and trashings around being the only sound left for her to hear as she tried to calm her heavy breathing. it wasn't until a ringing tone suddendly filled her ears instead of the usual skin slapping and curses, did she snap out of pleasure land and quickly took her headphones out in hope of blocking the loud ringing from echoing in between her ears.

not caring to look at the ID call, still overwhelmed by her desires, she simply pressed the green overlay while trying to catch her breath. a soft whimper fell past her lips when she went to touch herself again only to feel her wet sex being sensitive from the previous orgasm.

‟need help for a third release, doll ?”