sixty five.

chérie never knew how heartbreak felt like

she remember how sad she was when she watched her crush get a girlfriend, or when she cried for a walk to remember or the pain she felt when vanessa came to her crying one day when nessa found out her boyfriend cheated on her.

but she now knew.

as she sat in jason's room, her eyes were rimmed red and she was shaking furiously. the news she had heard had hurt her painfully, even if she was aware of something like this happening, it didn't mean that it didn't hurt her any less.

when were you going to tell me ? jason muttered in the quiet room. the air was tense and chérie was shaken out of her thoughts when she heard his voice.

when were you going to tell me ? he repeated. chérie took a harsh gulp, her throat felt dry. it always felt that way when she wanted to cry but forced herself not to.

when you finally made time for me, chérie bitterly replied back. her arms tightening around her legs.

jason let out an humorless laugh, the sound echoing in the room making chérie cringe.

don't fucking make this about me, you are working for pornhub and you didn't even tell me, photos of you half naked are spreading, what the hell were you thinking ? jason was furious, his face almost turning red from his anger.

you said that you wouldn't mind, chérie said in a small voice. this is different, jason muttered. his hand gripping his hair tightly. how so ? do you know how i feel when you get home and smell like another woman ? or whenever i want you but you are too tired because you already had some ? or how there's a hickey under your ear that i didn't mark ?

not this shit again, jason screamed, finally, his eyes landing on her vulnerable state. you told me you were fine with it, what changed, we have been dating for almost three months and now you wanna act like you didn't know what you were getting into.

at the sudden raise of his voice, chérie's eyes furrowed. i never told you i was okay with your job, that was the main reason i didn't want to date you, but i accepted it because you were worth it, or so i thought.

chérie's heart was breaking by the second, she didn't even know how she was still breathing.

i tried to ignore it, ashley and vanessa knew i liked you a lot, they told me go for it and to not worry about it, and i went for it but i worried, i worried you would fall in love with another woman because let's face it a cunt is cunt, if you were blindfolded and were to fuck me and a stranger, you wouldn't know the difference but there isn't. a cunt is a cunt, there's no special connection or anything such as that, and i was so fucking scared you would fall in love with another.