eighty seven.

SAD NEWS ; CHERRY POPPER NO LONGER POPPING ?!

As you all may be familiar with, Jason Mccan is one of the main stars from Porn Hub.

Starting only at the age of nineteen, now twenty six, he has been with us for over seven years. Jason had worked along many beautiful women and part take in over 500 videos and series.

Sadly, we have received wretched news that our playboy is taking a break. Not a month, or two but a year off.

Yes, you heard that correctly. Jason had refused to reveal as to why he had come to this decision beside the fact that he wanted to take time to himself and explore life when he still has the chance.

Multiple have suspected Chérie Blossom, Jason's ex girlfriend but now both seemingly close, was the reason why. When assuming so, Jason had quickly turned down the rumor and said, he make his own decisions and that we shouldn't always think that there's someone else behind it but himself.

Emma Horlin, Jason's manager, had expressed that she completly understands and agrees with Jason's need for a break. Hard working and dedicating to his work, she believes that he deserve a break, even if it's a long one.

Although we are deeply surprised and sadden by his desire to do so, we are very understanding and support him at whatever cost. There's also no promise he will be coming back after the long break but we can presume that his fans can occupy their broken hearts by watching his old videos.

May Jason Mccan spend the year enjoying and profiting every good things in life and hopefully we will see him back in 2020.

Love, Pornhub ♡